New Website

Started by Seth, January 25, 2009, 07:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

Hi guys !

Just a little message to tell you that I just published my website.
I hope you'll take 5 minutes to take a look  :D
Everything is not really finished yet but I think it can be online.
I put some links but if people want to be added to it, feel free to contact me ;)
Here is the adress :  www.7thcircle.fr

oh, and as the website will contain only final renders, I'll keep my blog active to show the pre-version of them...

Regards,

Seth.

rcallicotte

You're very creative and I hope you find beauty in every place you look. 

Glad you're online and seem to be back with the group here.

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Cyber-Angel

Hi Seth I like your site, a suggestion on your TG2 gallery in the introductory text at the top replace the word "Since" with the word "For" which the corect word in that situation in English usage.  ;D

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel   

sjefen

I like your site. Very easy to move around.
The images in the Terragen 2 section could not be found tho.
I've seen all of them before, so it's not a big problem..... yet ;)

I'm also working on a website. It's taken a lot of time, but I'm not far from the goal.

- Terje
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

Seth

thanks all !
yes i'm back to the group ^^

@Cyber-Angel : thank you, I am going to correct it right now <blush>
@sjefen : should be ok now ^^

FrankB

Congratulations to your new website!

I would recommend you add this image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Eau-01xL4yI/SMB6G9XFcRI/AAAAAAAAARk/1zjvyDNxq_4/s1600-h/Rebirth+retouche.bmp

to your gallery. It probably has to be rendered again without the plant, but apart from that, it's one of my favourites of your images. The lighting is great, and the colors on the ground including the stones are very believable. :-)

Cheers,
Frank

Seth

thanks Frank !
my problem right now is that i don't know how to get my hands back on my old files... i am going to bring my HDD to a friend of mine to see if i can plug my old shit to his his computer...

FrankB

Haha, you're one funny guy, Franck!

... just out of curiosity: why not plug it into your own new PC? :-)
That leads me to another question, Franck. This time, have you made sure you backup your data once a day?

Cheers,
Frank

Seth

I can't plug it into the new, the old one is IDE and the new one SATA...

moodflow

Yea, SATA is the way to go.  I just bought a new PC, and was able to plug my older SATA drives into a "front" bay, literally plug and play, which is the way it should be!  I was able to move right over from my old PC to my new, since I store my data on a separate "data" drive, rather than on the main "system" drive.

Nice site by the way!
http://www.moodflow.com
mood-inspiring images and music

Seth

buzzzzz1

Just to chime in, hope you don't mind?   My mobo will take IDE and/or SATA, in fact my OS is on my SATA drive and I have 2 IDE drives for storage. If your motherboard has a IDE connector you should be able to just attach it with an old ribbon cable and connect a power plug in . You may need to go into your BIOS when you boot to make sure the drive with the operating system installed is your first boot drive. Windows should see the old drive and hopefully all your files will be there, worth a try anyway.
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Seth

thanks Buzzzzz ! I'll check tomorrow morning :)
damn i am so dumb with hardware :(

Hannes

It should work the way buzzzzz1 mentioned. I did the same some time ago. I temporarily used the ide-connector and the power supply of my dvd-drive and copied the files.
There are also some cheap ide to usb adapters. It's a way to use the old ide drives for backup or whatever. Better than throwing them away.

Seth

i didn't know there were ide to usb adaptator !!! thanks for the info again ^^