My TG2 doodles

Started by Maximus, January 31, 2009, 08:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

Hi fellow Terraformers :)

This will be my first real thread where i post images, tests, doodles and other stuff i create with this most excellent piece of software. I'm using the public beta, but hopefully that will change someday..
Let's kick this off with some of my first tests.

/ Max

red_planet

Hello Maximus.. nice start.. but you should be posting in the images section...

Rgds

Chris

Maximus

Hi Chris and thanks :) yes i noticed i posted this thread in the wrong forum section after i hit the button. Doh! so if anyone could move it or delete this one so i can resume it in the images gallery then i'd be happy. Thanks in advance!

/ Max

FrankB

one thing is for sure, you're clearly more the "foggy valley" guy, judging from your selection of renders  ;D
Nice attempts, keep it going.

Regards,
Frank

Seth

the second and third one are looking like Vue (well almost) ^^

Volker Harun

Very atmosperic renders - keep on going!

Maximus

I'm so sorry about my very delayed reply but i been without internet, crappy wlan connections are so unreliable and weathersensitive. Oh well, i'm back again until next time. :)

Frank: Hehe, fog is good becuse you can use it to cover up ugly looking areas :D that's why i use it all the time now. Nahh! i don't know.. i thought it would look pretty and give the scenes a different feeling than setting them in a classic noon sunshine enviroment. And i'm still rather new to TG2, trying to learn it's ways.

Seth: Thanks :) yep they look similar to Vue renderings, but to be honest it would require more work to get them to look like this in Vue than it would do in TG2.

Volker: Thank you :) more experimental renderings on the way..

Ok so during my internet downtime i been playing around with TG2, here are some more testrenders, and yep i know they all look very similar to eachother but i can't help it i have a thing for snowcovered mountains as i'm born in such areas myself and it grown to become part of me. :)

/ Max