Someone shot down my Balloon LOL

Started by buzzzzz1, February 01, 2009, 11:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzzzz1

Here's where Balloon Ride ended up.  I think I'm tired of this scene so time to move on to something else. Thanks for looking!
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

FrankB

THIS is one of the most photorealistic renders I have ever seen made with TG2.

EXCELLENT! And that's well deserved!!!

Regards;
Frank

PG

I would agree if the scene had a little more warmth. maybe some postwork to increase the red hue and contrast a little bit. To me it has that greenscreen kind of look.
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

Seth

very good render !
nice castle and very well placed and incorporated

Tangled-Universe

Wow Jay, this looks just awesome! The clouds and their lighting are awesome and the depth is built up very well. Cool castle and well positioned. The only thing you might consider changing is adding another tree-species for variation, though it isn't really necessary as it is beautiful already. Fantastic work!
Hugz and kisses and five stars from me ;) lol

Martin

sjefen

Fantastic render. I like this version better.

- Terje
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

rcallicotte

This lighting is great.  Image is very well done.

Can I safely assume these are TG2 clouds?  If so, you've done an excellent job lighting them.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

old_blaggard

http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

domdib

I'd agree that the lighting is just great, especially on the clouds. Any chance you might share your atmosphere/lighting clip files??

Saurav

The clouds and lighting are much improved and look photo-realistic now. The castle also fits into the scene very well.

Hannes

Volker Harun

rcallicotte

Give us some of your image specs, please.  I'm interested in the tree objects and what it took to make the clouds and terrain.  Great castle model, too.  Where did you get the castle?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?