Dry

Started by choronr, February 03, 2009, 12:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

Dry and Dry2 are images I've made experimenting with FrankB's cumulonimbus cloud file. While creating Dry, the first picture, I had difficulty getting the meta camera into the correct position. Initially, the cloud mass continued to only appear in the upper part of the scene rather than further away. Trying different seeds did not improve the pattern much. After communicating with Frank, I received some suggestions; but, finally, I sent him my .tgd file. Shortly after, he returned the file and it is what you see in the image Dry2.

I finished both Dry and Dry2 by adding the vegetation. Frank had moved the sun for better light on the clouds. I worked further on Dry where I was able to get clouds in approximately where I wanted them.

Thanks to klas for the kkTree and his grass files and dandelO for his stones/rocks file. Also, thanks to Rich for the desert4.tgd terrain. This has been a great learning experience.

Dry2 will be uploaded next.

rcallicotte

The image looks pretty good.  The stones are a little too uniform for my liking and the cloud is too dense...which is a consistent problem with TG2.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?