chat on the forum ?

Started by Seth, February 11, 2009, 11:09:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

nope ! he's in Netherlands...
and what is a putz ?

rcallicotte

LOL

Netherlands -- Current local time: 8:01 PM on Wednesday, February 11

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/putz

I'm beginning to wish this thread had stayed on focus.   :-[


Quote from: Seth on February 11, 2009, 01:57:32 pm
nope ! he's in Netherlands...
and what is a putz ?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Seth

yeah chat !
that's exactly the kind of subject than can be discussed on a chat and doesn't need to be on the forum ^^ (origin of  T-U i mean) ^^

arisdemos

It is hard to chat around a putz.

rcallicotte

February 11, 2009, 04:13:28 pm #19 Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 04:37:47 pm by calico
But, then the putz can eat ice cream be banned, especially if the putz is futzing around.

Quote from: arisdemos on February 11, 2009, 02:50:18 pm
It is hard to chat around a putz.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

PG

Isn't the idea of a chatbox to chat? So questions would be restricted to the forums and the chatbox would just be for inane comment.
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

Seth

Quote from: PG on February 11, 2009, 05:25:29 pm
Isn't the idea of a chatbox to chat? So questions would be restricted to the forums and the chatbox would just be for inane comment.



yep agree !

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: calico on February 11, 2009, 01:39:06 pm
TU - you're in Germany, aren't you?  And a 'futz' is a putz with a tendency to f^@% around with people.



So you're talking about me I presume and you think I should be banned?

Hmmm...as far as I know I've only added constructive thoughts to the discussion about a possible chat-function here, so I can't really follow your thoughts about me here.

Care to explain?

Martin

rcallicotte

Martin, NOOOO.  LOL  I wasn't talking about you.

I was talking to Dark Fire who said something to you about staying awake.  LOL  Banned?  HA!!! 



Quote from: Tangled-Universe on February 11, 2009, 06:04:32 pm
Quote from: calico on February 11, 2009, 01:39:06 pm
TU - you're in Germany, aren't you?  And a 'futz' is a putz with a tendency to f^@% around with people.



So you're talking about me I presume and you think I should be banned?

Hmmm...as far as I know I've only added constructive thoughts to the discussion about a possible chat-function here, so I can't really follow your thoughts about me here.

Care to explain?

Martin
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Tangled-Universe

Ah ok, my apologies :)
People don't use quotes very often so sometimes it's hard to follow who's saying what to who.
But never mind :)

Martin

rcallicotte

I try to be honest about everything.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

mr-miley

I think a chat app would (or should I say COULD) be useful and nice. They could work it like Facebook does. Mind you, there is always MS Messenger, AIM etc

Miles

P.S. Calico... stop causing trouble  ;D
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

Dark Fire

So you want to ban someone who you rarely have to put up with, who provides free (although pretty basic) Terragen-related software and who argued for a lack of chat logs, which seems to be what people are leaning towards? If that's so, then...bye.

rcallicotte

LOL

Stop kidding around...or are you serious?  If so, I'm not talking about banning anyone.  Dude.


Quote from: Dark Fire on February 12, 2009, 11:53:30 am
So you want to ban someone who you rarely have to put up with, who provides free (although pretty basic) Terragen-related software and who argued for a lack of chat logs, which seems to be what people are leaning towards? If that's so, then...bye.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

PG

Somehow I think calico was using the term rather lightly and when someone didn't know what the word meant he gave the "official" definition.
Figured out how to do clicky signatures