March update

Started by Matt, March 13, 2009, 02:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwilson

Maybe Conficker was supposed to be a mass deployment of Terragen 2, but something went wrong.  ???  :-\

Mohawk20

Have you guys seen this announcement?
http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?topic=5975.0

We have documentation now!! Even before we have the product... (I know that's not entirely true, but it sounds funny)

So thanks for that already Oshyan, and the team! I'll be spending a lot of time in the function node reference area!
Howgh!

domdib

Mohawk, you have been to the Rumour has it... thread?

Mohawk20

Yeah, just after posting this  ;)
Howgh!

buzzzzz1

My guess is the technical issue was the xfrog trees not being ready. I guess Matt got tired of waiting?  ;)  Thanks for the release Planetside!
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

rcallicotte

I'm happy about the release.  This is great, Planetside. 
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Seth

great !
thanks for the updates guys !
it looks great and i am going to try it right now ! good job :)

chefc

Definitely adding to the mix
Many thanks to Planetside for this update
Chef C  ;)

Serving the masses  8)

N810

Is there going to be an update for the free version ???
Hmmm... wonder what this button does....

neuspadrin

technically the release hasn't even been officialized yet for us pre purchasers as they havn't sent out emails or posted it in the announcements as a release yet, or provide full documentation.  It was more of a "heres a little treat for prepurchasers, check for updates in the program".

Most likely a new free version will be out within a short bit, once they announce the full release of it.

arisdemos

Upon becoming a pre-purchase customer I received an Email that enabled me to down load the software and key to aquire the "deep" edition beta.  I am wondering just when?, I will get the actual current full full blown (gold) edition download notice, and be able to begin trying out the real MCcoy TG2 release. My connection to the internet is located on a "clunker" computer that I am willing to sacrifice to the cyber trash effects, and my TG2 work station is not able to directly connect to Planetside. so could someone in the staff or in the "know" let me in on when I get to use the real thing given my individual dual hardware arrangement?  Thanks planetside for the timely/ahead of time release already delivered to the bulk of pre-purchasers, and all the great improvements mentioned in your Gold edition notice information thread.

PG

If you're not able to use the check for updates button on TG2 then you'll have to wait for the release bonanza some time in the next "few" of weeks. Planetside hasn't said when that'll be because we'd be clambouring all over it
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

Tangled-Universe

It's best to mail these questions to "registrations AT planetside.co.uk". No Oshyan, I'm not applying for any of your jobs :P lol
They will then probably send you (your key if necessary and) the link to download the latest version.

When you use the update-function in the beta and it detects a new version you're being redirected to the downloadlink.
So you can always install the beta on your crappy computer, check for update, download it and then copy that part to your TG2-computer.
At least, that's what I would do.

Anyhow, e-mailing Planetside is the best thing to do I guess.

Martin

rcallicotte

I'm pretty sure Oshyan said to contact Planetside directly about this.

Quote from: arisdemos on April 06, 2009, 01:30:19 PM
Upon becoming a pre-purchase customer I received an Email that enabled me to down load the software and key to aquire the "deep" edition beta.  I am wondering just when?, I will get the actual current full full blown (gold) edition download notice, and be able to begin trying out the real MCcoy TG2 release. My connection to the internet is located on a "clunker" computer that I am willing to sacrifice to the cyber trash effects, and my TG2 work station is not able to directly connect to Planetside. so could someone in the staff or in the "know" let me in on when I get to use the real thing given my individual dual hardware arrangement?  Thanks planetside for the timely/ahead of time release already delivered to the bulk of pre-purchasers, and all the great improvements mentioned in your Gold edition notice information thread.

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

arisdemos

I have been trying to reach someone at Planetside via their Email, but cannot seem to get my messages through to their site. A lack of quick communications by email/forum for the remedy of one's problems is always frustrating to say the least.                             Of course compounding my anguish of this delay is the torment of having to watch so many of you other turkeys fullfilled as you use and fondle what I want with a passion,... and that is certainly cruel if not (with this outfit) unusual punishment.