A video I made for you guys.

Started by Cemoa, April 30, 2009, 11:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cemoa

Hey guys. After seeing all of the awesome images posted around here, I felt like putting my favorites into a video and putting it to some beautiful music to showcase the awesomeness of Terragen 2 and its users. If you guys want to check it out, the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D5R-kOFKlo. I made sure to credit all of the artists in both the video description and the video itself, but if anyone has any problems with me posting it just PM me and I will kindly take it off. The video was just posted also, so the quality might be low since it is still processing. Hope you guys like it!

Jack

wow this is really nice It would be good if you could stick the planetside logo on the end of the video. Planetside should stick it on their website gorgeous music to it really captures the majesty of the terragen pictures on showcase
well done ;)
My terragen gallery:
http://wetbanana.deviantart.com/

soup4you2

very nice, may i ask what song that is?

rcallicotte

Beautiful.  How wonderful.  I love it that you've given others recognition and this was well done in style and in presentation.  Good job!
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Goms

A great idea and a great video.
(If the Artists are cool with that.)
Also i like wetbanana's idea about a planetside commercial video. :)
Quote from: FrankB
you're never going to finish this image ;-)

dandelO

Woohoo! I got the closer. ;) Very nice, Cemoa, a great collection of images, lovely music and nice presentation. I don't see there being any problems with posting it, you have, after all, given credit to each image's respective creators.
TG is really picking up now I think, with more and more new faces appearing here and more general awareness of the program.
Again, very nice, and, thankyou very much. :)

Naoo

Aagam

Very nice. Some great pictures and the music works perfectly. I especially like the fact you gave recognition to the specific artists... wish more people would do that!

Tangled-Universe

Thanks you for this Cemoa, it's a nice video and like everybody else the music works well with it!
Also thanks for including 2 of my works :)

p.s. in case you ever going to create a second one: Buzzzzz1 = Jay Testerman and DandelO is Martin ...?

Quote from: dandelO on May 01, 2009, 10:16:49 AM
Woohoo! I got the closer. ;) Very nice, Cemoa, a great collection of images, lovely music and nice presentation. I don't see there being any problems with posting it, you have, after all, given credit to each image's respective creators.
TG is really picking up now I think, with more and more new faces appearing here and more general awareness of the program.
Again, very nice, and, thankyou very much. :)

Absolutely, just check the forum stats of last month: http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?action=stats :)

FrankB

This is really nice, thanks Cemoa. Would you mind if I include this on nwda.webnode.com?

Cheers,
Frank

dandelO

Yes, Frank. I'm Martin, pleased to meet you(everyone). :)

And, that's dandelO, with a small 'd'. ;)

Cemoa

Quote from: FrankB on May 01, 2009, 01:39:25 PM
This is really nice, thanks Cemoa. Would you mind if I include this on nwda.webnode.com?

Cheers,
Frank

No problem, and feel free to post it on your website.

As for buzz and dandelO, hehe sorry about the names. I couldn't find em anywhere here so I just put up your forum names. I'll see if I can add them into the description.

Soup4You2, the song is Thomas Newman - Cathedral (from the Road to Perdition soundtrack). It should be listed in the description I believe.

Mohawk20

Hmmm, this makes it even more clear to me I have to step up my game to get an image of the same quality on the net, in stead of all these concepts that only end in reasonable quality 'proof of concept's (mostly due to horrendous rendertimes).

Still, great to see such collections, and congrats to everyone in it!
Howgh!

dandelO

Ok, cheers, Cemoa. Martin Reid is my full name.(I don't usually post this anywhere online, even when signing up for new stuff.(paranoia I suppose ;))

neuspadrin

Thus another proof of everyone who uses Terragen must have the name of Martin or Frank, seeing as like 99% of users fall in that name. ;)