Terrabits.eu

Started by Mohawk20, May 21, 2009, 01:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohawk20

I have finally taken the time to update my website with some new images...

I have tried a commercial approach when I set up this new .eu domain, but that got a total result of zero, so I scrapped that part. It's now simply my portfolio. I'll be adding some project workflow series later, with all the renders that added up to a final image.

It's not changed a lot, but I'm thinking about a new logo as well.

Just wondering what you think of it right now for other improvements.
This is the link: www.terrabits.eu
Howgh!

RArcher

Just a little suggestion for your gallery, but I would switch it to order newest to oldest instead of oldest to newest.  Whatever images are on the first page of your gallery are going to get the most views as in many cases people will not click through to the next pages.

Mohawk20

Thanks! I'll try to find how to change that...  ???  :P
Howgh!

neuspadrin

Also noticed a small typeo, you have it set between 2.3.0.1, current build is 2.0.3.1

looks good though

Mohawk20

Quote from: neuspadrin on May 21, 2009, 02:26:09 PM
Also noticed a small typeo, you have it set between 2.3.0.1, current build is 2.0.3.1

looks good though

Thanks, fixed!

And since my brother wrote the code for this website, we discovered there wasn't a sorting option yet, and the manual sorting function was not functioning. I got him to fix it now, shouldn't take long.
Howgh!

Mohawk20

Quote from: RArcher on May 21, 2009, 02:00:31 PM
Just a little suggestion for your gallery, but I would switch it to order newest to oldest instead of oldest to newest.  Whatever images are on the first page of your gallery are going to get the most views as in many cases people will not click through to the next pages.

This is now also fixed. The images are now sorted by upload date and time. So no more alphabetical batch uploads for me  ;)
Howgh!