Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants Bundle Price changes and Mega-bundle

Started by xfrog, May 27, 2009, 02:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PG

That only gives you tgo. If you want xfr as well you'll have to buy the megabundle.
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

rcallicotte

Thanks xFrog for keeping your word and delivering great prices to the users of TG2. 
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

chromecity

Quote from: PG on May 30, 2009, 03:56:12 PM
That only gives you tgo. If you want xfr as well you'll have to buy the megabundle.
Yeah, that's a shame.  The few people here who have previously made the investment in Xfrog certainly don't stand to benefit in the same manner from that offer.  I cannot see why we would be expected to buy Xfrog all over again.  But Stewart has replied to other posts in this thread many times since I asked the original question, so I can only presume things are how they are and existing Xfrog users just don't matter.  That's not how I'd treat my customers if I ran a business.  I used to be a strong advocate of Xfrog but everything that's happened since it became involved with Terragen has whittled away that positive outlook.  I can hardly believe it's the same Greenworks that I've known all these years.  :-\
Regards,

Jeff Andrews
Chrome City Studios / FX Models

cyphyr

Just a quick question about delivery/order fulfillment. I bought the MegaBundle on Thursday 28th May, any idea how long it will take to arrive? I know its a little early to expect it today but I'm just excited ... :)
Also it appears I now own two key files for Terragen, the one I got back in the day, a couple of years ago and the new one issued from Planetside after the MegaBundle purchace. Not that its particularly relevant (I dont have that many computers) but now could I install TG on two computers and have up to 10 render nodes ?? LOL
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Anders

Quote from: xfrog on May 29, 2009, 08:34:38 PM
The standard method we are doing is to fully credit back your original purchase so you can order the Megabundle.
If you still haven't gotten this from me, please write it like this   sales@xfrog.com   subject: WAKE UP ALREADY

I'm waiting for a credit from Xfrog so I can go for the megabundle. Mohawk20 how long did it take for you to get the refund?

Oshyan

Richard, the re-issued key with the megabundle *replaces* your old key, so you still only have the 5+1 licenses. The emails that are sent out with megabundle keys should now make this clear.

I believe Xfrog uses a pretty fast shipping method. If you're near their fulfillment offices (US-based I think), it should be there within a short couple of days.

- Oshyan

pixelthekid

Just got my Mega bundle and I'm loving it.  Great deal.  Thanks XFrog (Stewart) and Planetside!

Mohawk20

Quote from: Anders on June 01, 2009, 02:57:10 PM
Quote from: xfrog on May 29, 2009, 08:34:38 PM
The standard method we are doing is to fully credit back your original purchase so you can order the Megabundle.
If you still haven't gotten this from me, please write it like this   sales@xfrog.com   subject: WAKE UP ALREADY

I'm waiting for a credit from Xfrog so I can go for the megabundle. Mohawk20 how long did it take for you to get the refund?

I still haven't heard from them... getting a little anxious. I'm going to send the Steward a PM, hopefully he does read those.
Howgh!

Mohawk20

Quote from: Walli on June 03, 2009, 06:09:12 PM
its better to send the mail to sales@xfrog.com

Yeah, but I did that twice without result! Maybe my messages got in the spam box or something...
Howgh!

Anders

I've sent a mail there as well without any response or refund yet.

Mohawk20

I have had a response from Steward. He had sent me an e-mail from his Yahoo account, but that didn't come through either. Finally he used another ...xfrog.com account that did work.

Now I'm trying to find out what I will be paying extra for the mega bundle.
Howgh!

chromecity

No response whatsoever from Stewart - neither here nor in response to emailing him as Walli had suggested.

What a drag.  ???
Regards,

Jeff Andrews
Chrome City Studios / FX Models

Mohawk20

Hmmmm, I get the feeling Steward might be the only one from xfrog to be answering e-mails. If that's the case, he might be a very busy man!
Howgh!

Anders

Quote from: chromecity on June 06, 2009, 12:53:40 AM
No response whatsoever from Stewart - neither here nor in response to emailing him as Walli had suggested.

What a drag.  ???

Ditto.