something's coming along

Started by FrankB, July 22, 2009, 09:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankB

Summer time.... well, when things get slower at the forums like now, NWDA is still working on something in the background... but not yet ready to reveal.

[attachimg=#]

domdib

Were the curtains rendered in TG? That's it - a curtain pack! What we've all been waiting for!

FrankB

inkydigit

is it NWDA 'easy procedural rock arches pack'?
;)
drum rolls....
heart beat increasing....

domdib

As for me, I'm still waiting for that sand shader to show up. You know, the one that's been featured in like a half-dozen renders already. Can you hear me, Tangled-Universe?  ;) (Just kidding, when it's done, it's done).

But maybe, to go with the curtains pack, a nice doily pack, for table tops? Or perhaps... anti-macassars?

FrankB

Quote from: domdib on July 22, 2009, 10:43:49 AM
As for me, I'm still waiting for that sand shader to show up. You know, the one that's been featured in like a half-dozen renders already. Can you hear me, Tangled-Universe?  ;) (Just kidding, when it's done, it's done).

shhhh, it's a creative process. please do not disturb ;)

QuoteBut maybe, to go with the curtains pack, a nice doily pack, for table tops? Or perhaps... anti-macassars?

ok, I will see what can be done about that ;D
Bear with me ....

Frank

Henry Blewer

I seem to remember these curtains in a Leo Schwab animation on the Amiga. 8)
I miss my Amiga.... :'(
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Seth

hehehe
something's coming along ! ;D

buzzzzz1

XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Henry Blewer

I hope they have plug-ins. ;D It would be awesome to be able to use procedural trees in the distance.

Seth

FrankB

Quote from: buzzzzz1 on July 22, 2009, 05:24:32 PM
Is it "Susan Boyle" ?

no, sorry, no. I have not forseen that the curtain would evoke nightmarish pictures in your head. I shall be more careful, going forward ;D

Henry Blewer

I'll bet you have been re-designing the site. Not that it needs to be. However, it is growing, and making changes now is easier than later when there is more content.

mr-miley

Listen.... a curtain pack is all well and good, but its not much use unless you also release a Curtain Rail pack, and what about Tie-backs.... And Pelmets for that matter? Its no good only doing half a job you know  >:( Are we going to be limited to flat colour curtains? Will there be patterend textures available? And what about the drop? Are these only going to be suitable for things like stages and French Windows/Patio Doors or will they do for normal windows as well? Soooo many questions that I will need answered before I buy the new Cutain pack......

Miles  ;D
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

dandelO

Ha! Yes, we need a fake pelmet shader! And a drawstring cord node connector.