Submit a review - Draw for a free NWDA pack of your choice

Started by FrankB, September 15, 2009, 06:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankB

If a review contains something we would like to change or correct, we contact you for your agreement. I would not like my review to be changed by someone without being asked, so... we'll ask. :)

Cheers,
Frank

neuspadrin

If  you notice the review doesn't pop up immediately ;) 

Smart thing to do in case some idiot comes along and starts cussing out everything.  The internet is filled with retards.

Henry Blewer

Fortunately stupidity is an indulgence on this forum, not the norm. 8)
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

neuspadrin

Quote from: njeneb on September 21, 2009, 08:07:57 AM
Fortunately stupidity is an indulgence on this forum, not the norm. 8)

very true.

Now, if you wanted to see the exact reason why they would want to double check and filter responses, just go to the world of warcraft forums ;)

buzzzzz1

According to what these two ( njeneb and neuspadrin ) are saying I have to ask. Frank, do you want honest reviews or Ass Kissing comments like at Renderosity?

I can't believe you would filter out comments that aren't exactly favorable and keep the ones that are nothing but wonderful. If so how are potential customers suppose to get a true assessment of your products? 
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Seth

Quote from: buzzzzz1 on September 21, 2009, 01:45:22 PM
According to what these two ( njeneb and neuspadrin ) are saying I have to ask. Frank, do you want honest reviews or Ass Kissing comments like at Renderosity?

I can't believe you would filter out comments that aren't exactly favorable and keep the ones that are nothing but wonderful. If so how are potential customers suppose to get a true assessment of your products? 

I did this short time ago... I think it matches your post : http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-fr-5c7a5dc196eae752f90b21b4fead98af.html

buzzzzz1

Quote from: Seth on September 21, 2009, 02:03:11 PM

I did this short time ago... I think it matches your post : http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-fr-5c7a5dc196eae752f90b21b4fead98af.html

Damn you! Wiping the coffee off my monitor! 
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Seth

FrankB

Ah Jay.... were any of our products ever of the kind that they deserve an Ass Kicking type of review? ;)

FrankB

I think I've figured out a nice way of drawing a random winner: you say a (single digit) number. From the first three posts with a number I calculate the cross sum.
With that cross sum, I count out the winner from the list of review submitters. How does that sound?

You can say a number now. :)

Frank

Henry Blewer

All I have gotten from NWDA is the freebees, so far.
As for ass kissing, ask my bosses who kisses ass. They will tell you I am a pain so often they are sorry they hired me. I am not shy with my opinions, and I am unrelenting if I have an issue. :-*
That aside, I will also say when something is good, great, or just indifferent. I think NWDA is an asset. 8)

buzzzzz1

Quote from: njeneb on September 21, 2009, 03:52:06 PM
All I have gotten from NWDA is the freebees, so far.
As for ass kissing, ask my bosses who kisses ass. They will tell you I am a pain so often they are sorry they hired me. I am not shy with my opinions, and I am unrelenting if I have an issue. :-*

That's the ticket!   ;D
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

buzzzzz1

Quote from: FrankB on September 21, 2009, 03:32:04 PM

Ah Jay.... were any of our products ever of the kind that they deserve an Ass Kicking type of review? ;)

Ass Kicking is a little strong Frank.  ;)  No, I pretty happy with what I've purchased thus far especially Walli's Plants (best I've used yet. )...then on the other hand, you just never know when I might want to poke my infamous finger at something.   ;) 
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

FrankB

It's 23:00 CET, so it's winning time! :)

First of all, thank you everyone for your great reviews! I hope this little game was fun for everyone. It certainly was for us!

So here it goes... Asked a friend for his lucky number, counting review submitters in the order by which the submitted (every reviewer counts only once) ....and :

The lucky winner is.... Calico!
Congratulations Calico!!!

Please contact me through PM or email, or even right here, and let us know which pack you would like to choose as your prize :)

Cheers,
Frank

Henry Blewer