Submit a review - Draw for a free NWDA pack of your choice

Started by FrankB, September 15, 2009, 06:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankB

Hi everyone,

this month, you can enter in a draw for one NWDA pack of your choice.

How?
Easy, just submit a product review for a NWDA that you have purchased, by logging into http://www.nwdanet.com, navigate to the product, scroll down and write and submit your review.

When?
between now and Monday, 21th September, 23:00 CET

Will the winner be drawn randomly?
Yes... I thought about how to do that best, but I'm not sure yet, there are multiple concepts. Any suggestion?

Who's eligible?
Any existing customer, on the NWDA packs (objects and presets) they have.

Hope you enjoy this little draw :)

Frank

choronr

rcallicotte

Okay.  I just did three reviews.

If nvseal gets his project done within this due date, I'll review that immediately.   ;D  Of course, I'll review that anyway. 
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

FrankB

Cyber-Angel

Would it not be better to call these some thing like "Test Cases" or "Testimonials" or if you must call them reviews call them "Customer Reviews" I have never herd of a company requesting reviews form people who have brought their products; at lest not in the fashion been requested here.

The normal process is to issue a product press release and then have professional reviewers wright the reviews once a magazine such as 3D World has asked to review it; or a product is submitted for consideration for review providing that it is a complete work and not software (In this case) still in the development stage. Now I may have any or all of the above wrong, if anyone knows more about this process then I then please share?

Just some suggestions (Friendly ones).  ;D 8)

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel       

FrankB

Could be that "testimonials" are a better term, but "customer reviews" hit it as well... in the end, I don't deem it very important. It's built into the CMS, and not worth fiddling with the php code because of it. But thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,
Frank

PG

I've submitted one. On the whole, random draw. Is it random draw per customer who enters or per review? Seeing as Calico entered 3 and I entered 1, probably should be per customer for fairness.
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

rcallicotte

I'm a customer and gave my review ["a general survey of something, esp. in words; a report or account of something."] of what I've purchased and used.  

I've seen this requested, like on Amazon.com.  It's pretty much a standard Internet retailer way.

Quote from: Cyber-Angel on September 16, 2009, 10:49:11 AM
Would it not be better to call these some thing like "Test Cases" or "Testimonials" or if you must call them reviews call them "Customer Reviews" I have never herd of a company requesting reviews form people who have brought their products; at lest not in the fashion been requested here.

The normal process is to issue a product press release and then have professional reviewers wright the reviews once a magazine such as 3D World has asked to review it; or a product is submitted for consideration for review providing that it is a complete work and not software (In this case) still in the development stage. Now I may have any or all of the above wrong, if anyone knows more about this process then I then please share?

Just some suggestions (Friendly ones).  ;D 8)

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel        
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

PG

If you look on the planetside website, they have the same thing, short reviews from customers. I'm guessing that's what Frank wants them for too.

FrankB

PG, we appreciate (very much) if you submit more than one review if you know more than one preset or object pack, but the draw will be by customer submitting reviews.
Good question :)

Regards,
Frank

neuspadrin

A++++++++++++++ fast shipping!

... oh you guys arn't ebay?

;)

I'll see if i can find time to write a little something in the next couple days.

FrankB

One more day and a bit :)

If you haven't participated yet, do it now ;)

best regards,
Frank

PG

I assume that if you're using these as testimonials on your website then you're preserving the right to amend our reviews before posting them.

PG

Well on most sites where they ask you for reviews, play.com for example, in their conditions it states that they have the right to amend what you write. You know, in case you've written something quite decent but there's something unnecessary, derogatory or whatever.