TG2 Shoutbox

Started by Seth, September 21, 2009, 03:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

Hey guys !
I uploaded a shoutbox on my website. I don't know if some of you are interested in some TG2 chatting but if you are... well you're most welcome !
I just uploaded some free HTML stuff so don't hope for something great and very good looking but... well if some people are interested in this stuff, I will try to do something better.  :D

anyway, this is the adress : http://www.7thcircle.fr/shoutbox.html

Cheers !

Zairyn Arsyn

i think I'll sign up later :)
(i'm @ work now)
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

rcallicotte

I liked this, but someone had trouble while on.  Maybe we could have something like this here on Planetside or get something similar.  This is a great idea, though.  Thanks Franck.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Seth

i changed the shoutbox, and after some testing with a friend, we didn't had any problem.
I hope you people will come back sooner or later so we can check if this one is even better than the one we tried yesterday :)
Oh and as it is always available on my website, don't be afraid to use it freely even if I'm not here ;)
This is for everybody in here, not just for me ^^

Volker Harun

The new Shoutbox is better, I failed to log in yesterday with the old one :)

Seth

mmmh... it seems useless though. :-\
as nobody is using it, i think i'll erase it tomorrow... too bad, i thought it was a good idea for exchanging ideas and tips... my mistake.

dandelO

I'd still pop in if people were to use it.
Put a note at the top to remind everyone to bookmark the page, don't delete it yet, it'd be really cool to have a TG chatroom. Get publicising, Seth!

Seth

Quote from: dandelO on September 27, 2009, 12:05:23 PM
I'd still pop in if people were to use it.
Put a note at the top to remind everyone to bookmark the page, don't delete it yet, it'd be really cool to have a TG chatroom. Get publicising, Seth!

okay dandelO. I'll remind everyone to bookmark it. and i won't delete it yet.

edit : I'll try to schedule something next week. maybe organized chat will be more useful ^^

cyphyr

And add it to your sig :)
Its a cool idea that I can see may get occasional intense use.
The thing about us TG'ers (and there's not that many of us ) is that we tend to disappear into our little worlds of render, tweak, render some more ... so sometimes we're all able to contribute and others we're busy tweaking ...
:)
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Tangled-Universe

Yeah a scheduled meeting would be nice perhaps.
Somewhere in the late(r) evening of CET time-zone, like 22:00 or 23:00 for example, could work best since US people could attend more easily as well then.

Seth