Render all animations
2 (9.1%)
Render all animations and many stills
0 (0%)
Rendering everything
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

TheBlackHole

I'd like to know when, if ever, you use Terragen Classic. Please select an answer. You may vote more than once.
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

Henry Blewer

I used to use it often. I downloaded it again over a month ago to help someone who had a question. Now, I used to T2; all the control and objects. Clouds are much better in T2.
It could be useful still. Importing old DEM files and saving them out in ter format. It does a very nice job with that.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

rcallicotte

I did use TG .9 before TG2 all of the time.  Like njeneb, I used .9 for the same reason and then I started using other programs like GeoControl and L3DT.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

neuspadrin

Used to use terragen .9, but once 2 came out stopped.  There was a short period where i played in both while i still was getting the hang of tg2.

Lupina

It's the same here. Now that I have TG2, I am so busy learning how it works. But I still have the Classic version on my pc. Just in case.... ;D

TheBlackHole

I use Terragen Classic to render all my animations and a few stills to perfect my animated worlds.
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?