Is there...

Started by dandelO, October 18, 2009, 05:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandelO

Any way to block specific users here when I'm signed into the site so I don't see their posts?

I don't even like to ask this question. :(

dandelO

I can't see any way to do it. I don't think there is.

GxMew

who is it that you wanna block hmm?
AMD Athlon 64 @1.6 GHZ

ATI Radeon X1250

Render Times = Days...And in some cases weeks o.o

Jack

I think I know who.......... ;D Nah i don't think so man
My terragen gallery:
http://wetbanana.deviantart.com/

GxMew

hmm? who is this person you speak of?
AMD Athlon 64 @1.6 GHZ

ATI Radeon X1250

dandelO

Quotehmm? who is this person you speak of?

Noone who matters, really.

GxMew

lulz...can I get it for free? I don't like paying for stuff that costs money...
AMD Athlon 64 @1.6 GHZ

ATI Radeon X1250

TheBlackHole

They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

rcallicotte

Use the Report function.

Quote from: dandelO on October 18, 2009, 05:34:40 PM
Any way to block specific users here when I'm signed into the site so I don't see their posts?

I don't even like to ask this question. :(
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

dandelO

To be honest, I believe the person in question is a middle-aged undercover agent from E-on Software, sent here to wreak havoc. ;)

Kadri

I resisted to post here. Not that i don't understand you...only to not lengthen  this thing (i think everyone knows what i mean :) )

But now....LOL :D

Kadri.

rcallicotte

I've seen more trolling than ever.  Not sure what's up.  DandelO might be correct or close to the truth.  It might be a very young Vue user who has nothing better to do than be an ass.  Or something.   :o
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

tee

Not sure if there is such a function on this forum but on a previous forum I used for a online RPG game we had different section within the forum where only certain people would have access to, i.e a basic public section, a guild member only section, an officer section etc etc, Someone with administrator access to the forum would be able to grant members access to relevant section. Doesn't stop people posting in public section of course but you can discuss matters in private that may concern.

Kadri

I see sometimes in the other forums they mention a " ignore " preference. DandelO , i don't know ,maybe that is it what you are after. Can Planetside make this happen?

Kadri.

matrix2003

-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*