water on the moon

Started by Seth, November 13, 2009, 12:46:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

matrix2003

Some might ask:  "Why did God put it there?"
-  well some would. Not me of course, but there may be some ....

-never mix politics and religion? Right!
or was that sex and religion? or was that math and religion?
Wait!  Does math and religion even work?  ;D
***************************
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*
***************************

Zairyn Arsyn

LOL :D :D.
Quote from: matrix2003 on November 13, 2009, 04:31:30 pm
Some might ask:  "Why did God put it there?"
-  well some would. Not me of course, but there may be some ....

-never mix politics and religion? Right!
or was that sex and religion? or was that math and religion?
Wait!  Does math and religion even work?  ;D



the real question is: IS THERE ANY CHEESE ON THE MOON?

i want some moon cheese, goddamnit.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

Henry Blewer

Math is a religion. This being the case, I try to avoid it. :P

I do not see why everyone is so surprised. Next to hydrogen, water may be the most abundant substance in the universe.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

inkydigit

Quote from: zaai999 on November 13, 2009, 05:00:54 pm
LOL :D :D.
Quote from: matrix2003 on November 13, 2009, 04:31:30 pm
Some might ask:  "Why did God put it there?"
-  well some would. Not me of course, but there may be some ....

-never mix politics and religion? Right!
or was that sex and religion? or was that math and religion?
Wait!  Does math and religion even work?  ;D



the real question is: IS THERE ANY CHEESE ON THE MOON?


i want some moon cheese, goddamnit.


http://blogoscoped.com/forum/108410.html
gutted I was... I loves me cheese!

rcallicotte

Thanks Seth.  This is fun and interesting news.

What kind of cheese did they find?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Seth

Some cantal and emmental I guess ;D

Zairyn Arsyn

WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

mr-miley

Japanese Sage Derby?
No.
You do have some cheese do you?
Of course Sir, It's a cheese shop Sir, we've got...
No, no, don't tell me, I'm keen to guess!
Fair enough sir.
Err.... Wendslydale? 
Yes?
Ah, well, I'll have some of that.
Oh, I thought you were talking to me sir! Mr Wendslydale, thats my name.
Greek Fetta?

;D

Sorry, went a bit Python there for a minute....
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

Kadri

Quote from: mr-miley on November 16, 2009, 04:40:25 am
Japanese Sage Derby?
No.
You do have some cheese do you?
Of course Sir, It's a cheese shop Sir, we've got...
No, no, don't tell me, I'm keen to guess!
Fair enough sir.
Err.... Wendslydale?  
Yes?
Ah, well, I'll have some of that.
Oh, I thought you were talking to me sir! Mr Wendslydale, thats my name.
Greek Fetta?

;D

Sorry, went a bit Python there for a minute....


I am not sure i understand that . But i like Monty Python  so it has to be funny   ;D

Kadri.

mr-miley

Its from the Cheese Shop Sketch. Not one of their better known ones, but it makes me laugh  ;D
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

Zairyn Arsyn

Quote from: mr-miley on November 16, 2009, 05:33:52 am
Its from the Cheese Shop Sketch. Not one of their better known ones, but it makes me laugh  ;D

i know that sketch pretty well :)
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

Henry Blewer

This thread is silly. I demand that this tendency for silliness stop. If the silliness does not desist, I will inform the BBC that the forum web space is being misused for silly purposes.

And now for something completely different...  A man playing the piano naked. ::)
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

TheBlackHole

Quote from: njeneb on November 16, 2009, 08:37:45 am
This thread is silly. I demand that this tendency for silliness stop. If the silliness does not desist, I will inform the BBC that the forum web space is being misused for silly purposes.

And now for something completely different...  A man playing the piano naked. ::)

Lol, I think it was hijacked right after it started... :D
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?