I'm shutting down Maps and Such.

Started by TheBlackHole, March 29, 2010, 09:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackHole

As of March 29, 2010, I'm taking down my site Maps and Such. I've already removed the "Maps of Fictional Worlds" page (after redownloading my maps so I get to keep them ;) )and eventually the whole site will be down.
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

TheBlackHole

No reason, I just don't think many people are visiting.
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

TheBlackHole

Turns out I couldn't really download my stuff, so it's gone. Anyway, I'm not really shutting it down. Gotcha!

TheBlackHole

YAY!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I didn't really take anything down, I just discovered! I had moved the Maps of Fictional Worlds page underneath my Pac-Man page, and I forgot I'd moved it! I accidentally April Fool'd myself! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Everything's back up, plus a little extra, the first new uploads to the site this year.