Toscana

Started by Martchi, May 06, 2010, 02:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martchi

MPVC![attachimg=#]

Gannaingh

Ok, you van take down the photograph and show us the TG2 render  ;D Very well done image! The ivy is absolutely superb and all the texturing is perfect as well! definitely an image to be proud of!

inkydigit

very very nice atmosphere and composition!

Tangled-Universe

I bet if you put this on a general CG site and ask with which software it is made, not a single person would guess TG2 :)
Cool work! Did you model it yourself? Or downloaded/bought them somewhere?

Cheers,
Martin

Martchi

Quote from: Tangled-Universe on May 06, 2010, 08:03:43 AM
I bet if you put this on a general CG site and ask with which software it is made, not a single person would guess TG2 :)

Cheers,
Martin
Hello,
the work is made is 100 % with Terragen, the model comes from Daz (I modified some textures), for the luminosity of the image I pushed the "STRENGTH" has 15 .

kasalin

Wow.... looks like a photo.... outstanding .... masterpiece..... !!

Martchi

Quote from: kasalin on May 06, 2010, 09:07:54 AM
Wow.... looks like a photo.... outstanding .... masterpiece..... !!
Merci.
Marcello

Zairyn Arsyn

i like the feel of this render.  :)
good texturing.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

GioMez

Great render! I really like the sort of "architectural concept" you have done!

Martchi

Quote from: Tangled-Universe on May 06, 2010, 08:03:43 AM

Cheers,
Martin
I posted my image on CG, it was to accept, here is the link: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=132&t=879653
Thank all!

Kevin F

Very nice image, pity there is some repetition in the brickwork image pattern though.

dandelO

Very nice, Martchi. The scene GI works very well here, under the archway looks really good. The ivy is nicely grown, aswell. :)