Une pagode japonaise (Japanese pagoda)

Started by Tyrcrash, May 08, 2010, 01:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrcrash

is a test render to use the free version of sketchup with terragen, it works but it is quite complicated (for me at least)
even when I have three problems:
-How to save more. Obj  in tgo one? (But perhaps this is impossible)
-How to make a texture "metallic" like gold, bronze ...
- And is it possible to resize an image used as default shader?
(google translate)
METAL.

The best webradio: here.

My  DeviantArt account

neuspadrin

Quote from: Tyrcrash on May 08, 2010, 01:17:45 PM
is a test render to use the free version of sketchup with terragen, it works but it is quite complicated (for me at least)
even when I have three problems:
-How to save more. Obj  in tgo one? (But perhaps this is impossible)
-How to make a texture "metallic" like gold, bronze ...
- And is it possible to resize an image used as default shader?
(google translate)

- Load the obj file into terragen.  Make any modifications to the shaders you want.  Then go to node network and find your object. Right click it, save object file.  It will then ask you where to save it as a tgo.  A tgo file is just an obj file that has some additional information terragen can use for its shaders basically.  If your asking how to load other file formats (such as 3ds, etc), one common program we use is PoseRay, check out this post for how to use PoseRay to convert other formats to obj: http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?topic=9798.0

- If you go to the internal network of the parts shader for the surface shader of your object, click the material you want to make metalish, go to the specular tab.  This is how much it reflects back light, which gives the "shiny" look that metal has.  So if your texture was gold/bronze, then you had added in some specular reflectivity, it'll look like shiny gold.

-Unsure what specifically your asking on this one

Also many members of this forum are multilingual, so many users will post both translated and original text, as sometimes the original text might make more sense to a fellow language speaker.

domdib

Tyrcrash

Merci pour les réponses
pour ma première question, je savais déjà comment enrengistrer un .obj en.tgo mais merci pour la confirmation et si j'ai bien compris je ne peux pas détruire l'obj après... En fait mon problème est que je possède un obj par texture (sketchup en exportant perd les informations texture) et j'aimerais savoir si ils est possible d'enregistrer le tout en un unique tgo parce que actuellement je suis incapable de déplacer ma pagode....
pour la deuxième merci je vais essayer l'onglet reflection et télécharger le clip
En fait pour la troisième j'ai crée un défault shader, je lui ait attacher un fichier jpeg (des tuiles) pour color shader mais quand je fait le rendu les tuiles sont trop petites et j'aimerai savoir si il est possible de faire en sorte qu'elle ne le soit plus....

mince j'ai oublié la traduction en anglais.... Thank you for the answers
my first question, I already knew how a enrengistrer. obj en.tgo but thank you for confirmation and I understand I can not destroy the obj after ... In fact my problem is that I have an obj with texture (by exporting sketchup lose texture information) and I wonder if they can record all in one single tgo because currently I am unable to move my pagoda. ...
I thank you for the second tab reflection will try and download the clip
In fact, for the third I created a default shader, I have attached a jpeg file (tiles) for color shader but when I do render the tiles are too small and I'd like to know if it is possible to make so that it no longer the case ....
google translate
METAL.

My  DeviantArt account

Tyrcrash

Bon voilà j'ai un peu retoucher l'obj avec poseray et c'est un peu mieux mais les textures restent mauvaise...

Well now I have a little touch with the obj poseray and is a little better but the textures are bad ...
Walli, MGebhart Pine et Walli grass

postwork, just for fun...
METAL.

My  DeviantArt account

domdib

That's a nice scene you have there in the background. I'm not too sure how to fix the textures, as I don't do much work with complex objects - others will know more.

Kadri

Quote from: domdib on May 20, 2010, 04:26:24 PM
That's a nice scene you have there in the background...

Really nice background there , Tyrcrash :)
This would maybe look nice without the Temple too.

choronr

I like what you have done here - a striking point of view. I would like to see the 'yellow' color toned down a bit.

Tyrcrash

thanks for comments
@Kadri: j'ai du mal à comprendre ce que vous dites (quand je traduis avec google il me renvoie un résultat incompréhensible) vous voulez dire que serait mieux sans la pagode?

@Kadri:I have trouble understanding what you say (when I translate it with google returns me a result unintelligible) you mean that would be better without the pagoda? (google translate)
METAL.

My  DeviantArt account

Kadri

Quote from: Tyrcrash on May 24, 2010, 11:36:06 AM
thanks for comments
@Kadri: j'ai du mal à comprendre ce que vous dites (quand je traduis avec google il me renvoie un résultat incompréhensible) vous voulez dire que serait mieux sans la pagode?

@Kadri:I have trouble understanding what you say (when I translate it with google returns me a result unintelligible) you mean that would be better without the pagoda? (google translate)

No! I mean : The background is good too. You can make it with a temple or without . It is up to you. Either one would be good.
I hope this will translate good enough Tyrcrash .  As a last resort ;  i like it so or so  :)

airflamesred

Ther scene is fine (good job on the sky) If you intend to use imported .OBJs I would advise learning how to UV map and texture it yourself.

Tyrcrash

En fait j'utilise déjà des UVmap (pour le toit, et la terrasse), mon problème ce serait pour des texture procédurales avec terragen2 j'ai essayé plein de chose mais ce ne me fait strictement rien (quelque soit les nodes et les paramètre utilisé ca me fait tjs la même chose: une couleur uni...)
@Kadri je crois que j'ai enfin compris ce que vous vouliez dire, merci!

In fact I already use the UVmap (for the roof, and terrace), my problem would be for procedural texture with terragen2 I tried many things but it makes me absolutely nothing (whatever the nodes and parameter used makes me always the same: a simple color ...)
@ Kadri I think I finally understood what you meant, thank you!
METAL.

My  DeviantArt account