xFrog Specials - Now

Started by rcallicotte, September 25, 2010, 07:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcallicotte

Daz is having 80% off specials, but they're going very fast - http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/fastgrab?_m=d
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Volker Harun

Got one :) THX :) I am No. 7 out of 10 :)

Off Topic: I am not a number .... I am a free Man <<--- What song is this!?! ,-)

rcallicotte

I can't think of the song, but a hint might help.

Glad I found this URL tonight.   :D

Volker Harun

Well, it might be a TV-series, too ...

Actor: Who are You?
Off: You are Number 6!

Actor: I am not a Prisoner, I am a free man!

rcallicotte

Had to look it up. 

[over the opening of each episode [of "The Prisoner"] - Number 2 played by various actors]
Number 6: Where am I?
Number 2: In the Village.
Number 6: What do you want?
Number 2: We want information.
Number 6: Whose side are you on?
Number 2: That would be telling. We want information... information... information.
Number 6: You won't get it.
Number 2: By hook or by crook, we will.
Number 6: Who are you?
Number 2: The new Number 2.
Number 6: Who is Number 1?
Number 2: You are Number 6.
Number 6: I am not a number, I am a free man.

jo

Hi Volker,

Quote from: Volker Harun on September 25, 2010, 07:40:38 PM
Off Topic: I am not a number .... I am a free Man <<--- What song is this!?! ,-)

It's at the start of "The Prisoner" by Iron Maiden, more or less the same bit that Calico posted. "The Number of the Beast" is a classic album, the only Iron Maiden one I have.

Regards,

Jo

Volker Harun

Right :) Sorry about the mistyping ...
@Jo ... it is the only one I own, too :)

dandelO

Iron Maiden, they were amazing for around 4 albums, or so, at the start, NOTB being one of those.
There's only so many iterations of the same pattern and song structure I can handle, though. 273 albums later and it soon becomes humdrum.
Nothing broke ground like them until 1987, when Appetite For Destruction(GnR) appeared. And then that f*@#*d up and perished within a few years, whereas, Iron Maiden haven't even considered it! Good on them!

Anyway, neither band could make an XFrog Special, I'd imagine, so, in the easily distracted-off-topic-PS Forums, I apologize again! :D

rcallicotte

Nice chat.

The sales look like they're over.  Even was selling the latest xFrog for 80% discount.  Wow.  

Off topic - DAZ was how I was able to afford zBrush years ago.  The discount was similar as this one and I haven't had to pay for an upgrade of zBrush since - fantastic Pixologic!  Free upgrades are wonderful.