Support from Planetside

Started by Revenant, March 20, 2007, 10:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenant

as a long year customer i'm suprised my email hasn't been answered and mailed back to me since 4 days.

I wrote because of the Update of TG2, i didn't get the mail about the update

old_blaggard

Go ahead and try emailing again - your email might have been filtered out as spam or just gotten lost in the shuffle.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Oshyan

Reventant, which address did you write to? If you have trouble reaching registrations@planetside you can try emailing support@planetside. We do get a tremendous volume of both regular mail and spam through all of our accounts and sometimes mail gets lost in the sorting process.

We certainly value our customers and try to provide response times that are as fast as possible.

- Oshyan

Revenant

Oshyan,

i'm the one with the "vuescapes" address. I hope i will receive the update information asap.

I mean, its not the hardest, to check my account and verify that i pre-purchased tg2 and then send the mail again isn't it? ;-)

Oshyan

Ah, now I connect the email with the forum name then. ;D

No, it's not difficult, we've just had a lot of requests and as you know we're a small company, only 4 employees, one of which is currently on vacation. I do apologize for the delay but you can be assured it will be dealt with very shortly now.

- Oshyan

Topsider

... then i hope to get my update info soon, too  ;D

after writing a mail to registrations@planetside last sunday i tried it at support@planetside today ...

cheers
Topsider
*one today is worth two tomorrows*

Revenant

Quote from: Oshyan on March 21, 2007, 06:18:59 PM
Ah, now I connect the email with the forum name then. ;D

No, it's not difficult, we've just had a lot of requests and as you know we're a small company, only 4 employees, one of which is currently on vacation. I do apologize for the delay but you can be assured it will be dealt with very shortly now.

- Oshyan

no problem oshyan, thanks again, i dont meant to be rude or something, i was just curious because when i wrote a mail in the past it was answered in a few hours, esp. by john :D, but i also expect the count of people who are interested in tg has grown between 2003 and 2007 , so no problem for the delay. ;D

Matt

Revenant, I hope you've received the update info by now from either Oshyan or John.

Topsider, I replied to your email on Sunday (I was handling registrations last week). Can you check that it hasn't been put in your spam folder or something?

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Topsider

Matt, i checked the spam-folder again (not the first time since sunday ;) ) but sadly there is no such mail in it ...

thanks for your efforts!
Topsider

edit: Thanks Matt and Oshyan ... every thing fine now!  :D
*one today is worth two tomorrows*

Revenant

hi matt,

i already have received the mail, installed the new version, copied the key in the directory, and everything works as it should.

thanks again :)