Winding road

Started by Dune, March 04, 2011, 06:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

The problem I'm facing with my effort (also inspired by Dandel0) is the effect of the warper on the road. It still affects the stones I add later in line  >:( ??? This road is based on Ogre's blue line, with my addition of a redirect shader, and some masks derived from that. Credits to Lighting for his pinus nigra!

FrankB

looks good. Bummer though that the warp method has a destructive impact on neighboring scene elements.

Regards
-Frank

Dune

No more warped stones. Now for iteration 3...

Mor

Looking great! This is definitely getting interesting.

Volker Harun

This is a really good scene!

Redwolf

looking good

whats that ground texture you using? fake stones or displaced surface layer

Dune

Both.

Last one for now, up to my procedural railroad, which is looking fine already.

FrankB

jbest

That last one is really awesome!!
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

Seth

j meyer

Good road job,indeed!
Wouldn't it be nice to have a public version in the file sharing section?
Nudge,nudge...

choronr

Another driving force of inspiration ...drool.

inkydigit

I am with Bob....superb stuff!!

Zairyn Arsyn

what you have their on your road are potholes, perfectly normal for a road that is'nt maintained well.
go to the department of transportation nodes and see if they'll up the funding :D ;D
Quote from: Dune on March 04, 2011, 06:17:15 AM
The problem I'm facing with my effort (also inspired by Dandel0) is the effect of the warper on the road. It still affects the stones I add later in line  >:( ??? This road is based on Ogre's blue line, with my addition of a redirect shader, and some masks derived from that. Credits to Lighting for his pinus nigra!

its incredible, the stuff were doing.
they all look really great. keep em' coming.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/