full render - everything white!

Started by ccb, March 06, 2011, 06:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccb

I have a file which I have rendered in the quick render and it looks fine.  When I render in the full render, I get a whole page of blotchy white.  I have checked all the settings and made them match in both renders and I have also tried a full render of just a tiny crop of the picture, thinking the size and object caused some glitch, but I always get the white page.  I did recently download the new version and now can't go back to the old one so I don't know if that is the problem or not. Has anyone heard of this?  Thanks!
Christina

Oshyan

I haven't heard of any problem like that. Are you sure you matched the settings exactly between the two renderers? Can you post the TGD? Maybe an example of the rendered images from working and non-working renderers?

- Oshyan

ccb

I'll put up a small version of each - the size I am trying for is 1000 wide.  Wait a few minutes.

ccb

Here are the two of them. I did a full render a few days ago on almost the same one but with a slight change in angle - I can't remember if that was with the previous version of TG2 or not.

Oshyan

Strange, it doesn't even look like the same scene/angle. Are they both hooked up to the same camera?

- Oshyan

ccb

Yes, and in the viewing box, it looks the same.  It is so weird - I keep thinking it must be some setting but I have gone over them several times.

Oshyan

Any possibility of posting a TGD? Or sending privately to support AT planetside.co.uk?

- Oshyan

ccb

ccb

I'll send it to support.  Thanks so much.