File for the 'Borealis - North Light' scene

Started by choronr, March 03, 2011, 10:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

The attached file is for the scene 'Borealis - North Light' (North Light3). The image can be seen at http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?topic=11825.new#new . The files included are the 'Desert High' and Borealis - North Light. Please advise if you have any suggestions on how to reduce render time (and still maintain no graininess/noise). Also, any suggestions for improvement are appreciated.

Note: I need to upload the .ter file ( Desert High ) separately - for some reason, it keeps telling me I need to type in the 'Subject' (which I had already did). So, if you are interested in trying this .tgd file, you will need to e-mail me at choronr@msn.com and I will send the .ter file (Desert High) to you.

Thanks; Enjoy,

Bob and Mark

bobbystahr

Thanks Bob and Mark...ain't collaberations fun. I did one with RArcher I think it was, lost all that in the break in, but my swamp got real good with the help.. ...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

choronr

Quote from: bobbystahr on March 08, 2011, 04:33:50 PM
Thanks Bob and Mark...ain't collaberations fun. I did one with RArcher I think it was, lost all that in the break in, but my swamp got real good with the help.. ...
Thanks Bobbie, you're the only one out of 102 others who requested the .ter file for use with this .tgd. Sure would like the hear the results  achieved.

Gannaingh

Thanks for sharing! I'll see what I can do to reduce render times once finals start to calm down.

bobbystahr

Quote from: choronr on March 08, 2011, 05:30:36 PM
Quote from: bobbystahr on March 08, 2011, 04:33:50 PM
Thanks Bobbie, you're the only one out of 102 others who requested the .ter file for use with this .tgd. Sure would like the hear the results  achieved.
well on my system and only the free version it'll for sure be at least 100 hours hence...LOL.. ...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

choronr

Here is the latest '6+ hours render .tgd file for you all.

Bob

Gannaingh

Thanks! Now that finals are done I'll play with this for sure :)

bobbystahr

Bob said latest not final...I suspect this is a project with real growth potential...Thanks Bob, btw.. ...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Gannaingh

lol, Finals, as in end of term exams that take up all your waking hours ;)

bobbystahr

Heh heh heh...so many decades since that nonsense for me I never took it into consideration, and mis-read your post as well, sigh.. ...have a nice creative holiday.. ...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New