XFrog plant bundle options ?

Started by yossam, May 27, 2011, 11:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

I've finally decided to purchase the XFrog bundle, but am greatly confused by the upgrade options. I already own TG Deep (non-animation). What is the best choice for the upgrade. I am really not interested in animation at this time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  :P

Oshyan

The bundles both include the Animation version, they're not available as separate upgrades to stand-alone without also adding Animation. But they're still a very good deal. There is upgrade pricing available if you do already own Terragen 2 however. See the bottom of this page:
http://xfrog.com/category/XB.html

- Oshyan

yossam

I may be missing something here..............I tried to enter my software key on Xfogs ordering page and it will not work. I tried Copy-Paste and Ctrl C-Ctrl V.....neither will work. I know I am getting old, but how do you enter the key?  HELP!

Oshyan

Your key file is a physical file so it can't be put into that text field. I will talk with Xfrog about making the use of that field more clear. In the meantime I believe you have completed your order (according to Xfrog). Please let us know if you still need help.

- Oshyan

yossam

Thanks for the help. Just waiting on the shipment from Xfrog. Sometimes, I think you are the only one that takes the time to help.