You know you are a Terragen junkie if......

Started by mhle, May 29, 2011, 06:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhle

1. When you are out in nature you look at a tree and think, wow that's one realistic tree!

pfrancke

2. You are driving in a bit of fog and look at the sky and think - "that patch of cloud is too grainy, I need to render it again with higher quality".

Kadri

3. You look at some really strange clouds on the sky and  think " If i had made these in TG2 everybody would say " They are not realistic " " and smile :)

TheBlackHole

4. You see some soft clouds and think, "Meh, just TG2 default clouds".
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

TheBlackHole

5. You see some awesome storm clouds and ignore them, thinking "Meh, I could do better".
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

folder

6. you look at a canyon and think "TU's strata is better"

folder

microwar

7. When you'r at the nude beach and focus on the sand and the surface of the rocks.

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: microwar on May 29, 2011, 09:43:32 PM
7. When you'r at the nude beach and focus on the sand and the surface of the rocks.

;D

inkydigit

8. Wonder what the power fractal scales etc are for any observed real world surface!

cyphyr

You've been up all night, again, you should sleep but your still up monitoring and fixing renders ... :'(
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

fleetwood

10. There are Tornado sirens going off and the radio is reporting the storm front is generating hundreds
of lightning strikes per minute, but you don't shut down because you're in the middle of a render.

(happened yesterday - yup, finished the render )

Another reason to implement saving a partial render with option to continue from save point.

Henry Blewer

You'll watch your computer render an image for a day on your slow computer, and not mind one the time at all.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

dandelO

Tangled-Universe

13. You're driving and not looking in front of you, but rather at the fractals in the sky... Or not Jon? ;D

TheBlackHole

14. You look at Mars in a telescope and think, "nvseal's planet is better".