Around the world!

Started by jbest, October 28, 2011, 03:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbest

Hello guys!

I'm taking an eight-month trip around the world, so I won't be able to do much TG2 stuff (as if I was, but anyway). I'll still be sticking around as long as I have internet, and I'll hopefully be able to get great ideas from the world I see and stick it into the computer :P

TRIP ENDED
March 13, 2012: Venice, Italy
March 10, 2012: Ljubljana, Slovenia
March 4, 2012: Hungary
February 24, 2012: Croatia
February 19, 2012: Slovakia
February 15, 2012, Brno and Prague, Czech Republic
February 11, 2012: Munich, Germany
December 21, 2011: Belgium
December 20, 2011: London, UK
November 17, 2011: India
November 4, 2011: Australia
October 28, 2011: New Zealand

So, see ya guys!

--Jbest
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

Kadri

Wish i could do the same! Have a nice time  :)

Zairyn Arsyn

wow!... 8 months...
i hope you have a great time.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

jbest

Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

Oshyan

Wow, that's amazing! I'm sure you will have a fantastic time. I envy you, but hopefully I'll get the chance for something like that one day too. So where are you going, is your itinerary planned out already, or did you just make an 8 month travel window and pick the destinations as you go?

- Oshyan

jbest

Hello Oshyan,

The main skeleton of the trip is already planned and booked :) After New Zealand I am headed to Australia, then India, then Belgium, then New York. That's already booked, but I'm going to a lot more places than that. (In other words, after Belgium, I'm going to more European countries. Same with New York.)

Also I'm not traveling by myself. I'm traveling with my grandmother. ;)

--Jbest

Oshyan

Sounds like some good stops so far. I hope your grandmother is a good traveling partner. ;D

- Oshyan

Seth

sounds good !!!!
have a good trip all around the world !
I must admit that I envy you ;D

inkydigit

sounds like fun...keep us posted!

jbest

Oh yes, my grandmother is an excellent partner. She's already traveled around the world - more than once.

I'll update when needed :)

--Jbest

rcallicotte

Yeah, it would be nice to hear where you are and what's happening.  COOL.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

jbest

Flew into Melbourne, Australia today. It was a pretty easy flight, but the passport control line was real long ....

jbest

Flew to the Gold Coast yesterday on a quick two hour flight, staying here for about two days :)

--Jbest

Seth

jbest

Hey everyone  8)

Got a car ride to Brisbane, staying here for about two days....

--Jbest