Haze...again

Started by TheBadger, February 14, 2012, 04:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

Hello.

I am having trouble with haze now.

I am trying to get my haze to come closer to the camera relative to the horizon. That is, I want distant hills to be less clear, and the closer hills more clear. I am able to get a very hazy sky, even so that you can not see clouds, but the effect does not move forward from the horizon. I would like to know how to do this with the haze settings rather than cloud layers if possible. But if clouds are the only way please let me know.

All of these threads I have started lately are for the same project Im working on. I hope to be able to show it to you guys soon!
It has been eaten.

TheBadger

I have been looking through treads on this subject. It looks like the haze sliders in atmo can do a ton of very interesting things. But nothing clearly talking about my question. Anyone?
It has been eaten.

choronr

In my opinion, I believe that the 'localized' cloud method would suit you best. Just keep the cloud mass low in density.

TheBadger

Quote from: choronr on February 14, 2012, 02:16:51 PM
In my opinion, I believe that the 'localized' cloud method would suit you best. Just keep the cloud mass low in density.

Thanks choronr,

You may well be right. But I would still like to understand haze, I have seen some nice looking effects, that I think clouds alone will not produce.
It has been eaten.