Trees for Terragen (added website header)

Started by MGebhart, March 03, 2012, 03:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGebhart

Hi,

I have been hosting the tree files with .mac however, they have changed over to a cloud network and file hosting is not available any longer. This kinda stinks.

All files can be downloaded until June 30 2012.

I will try and get a server up-and-running as soon as I can or find a new host.

When I get this all figured out I'll get back with the Terragen Program and make sure all links work and start new tree creation. I miss doing this.

Later,

Marc Gebhart

Dune

Hey Marc, good to hear you're still around somewhere. Hope you get it running and do some more trees.

Oshyan

Hey Marc, I can probably help you with hosting if you don't have any other options. Let me know...

- Oshyan

MGebhart

Thanks Oshyan, I may just take you up on that.

I'm in the process of a redesign and creating more content so, it will be awhile before I get ready.

Thanks for the heads up.

If you want to PM me on pricing that would be great.

Marc
Marc Gebhart

dandelO

Long time no see, Marc. Once you get sorted, update me with you new link and I'll update it on my site, too.

Oshyan

MGebhart

Yikes, Oshyan!

I will have, hopefully, a large number of large, compressed files which will take up space. I feel if I head in your direction I should pay you the going rate for hosting.
Marc Gebhart

Oshyan

I'm prepared for large file sizes. "Price" (free) remains the same. So, again, if you need it just let me know. :)

- Oshyan