purcased TG3 upgrade... still no key/DL

Started by Zairyn Arsyn, August 16, 2013, 06:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zairyn Arsyn

i purchased the TG3 upgrade earlier today (TG3 Professional + Animation) 

i'm curious, how long does it normally take to finish processing the order?...

thanks.

WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

Oshyan

Key files are issued manually at this point. We usually get to them quickly but there are of course a lot to process at the moment. You should have your key file by end of day. Note however that some people have not been receiving theirs due to spam filtering so if possible it's best to "white list" our @planetside.co.uk addresses.

- Oshyan

elipsis1

Hmm, I'm in the same boat, no key / download.

I'm going to play with the demo version while I wait :)

elipsis1

Also, is there no library content with the demo? I'm scanning the terragen folder and it finds nothing (sub folders included).

SteveR

I think the object library is a seperate download and you need to extract/save it where you want and then you can scan that folder with the TG3 browser.

I didn't get any visual previews in the library when I scanned the folder, should I have done?

Cheers
S

Oshyan

All library content is downloaded separately for now. There is also currently no library content for the free version, but we will probably make some available in the future.

Steve, are you referring to the TG3 model pack download? You didn't get previews when you added them to your library? You should have.

- Oshyan

SteveR

Hi Oshyan, yeah I'm referring to the model pack.

I unzipped it to a new folder I called Terragen Assets and scanned it from the library window, the assets are there but no thumbnail previews. I did have some xfrog plant, the free ones from a while back and they imported ok with the thumbnails.

What have I done wrong?

Oshyan

I'm not sure. The previews load fine here. Did you change any of the options when you scanned? Did you scan subfolders?

- Oshyan

yossam

Where is the download for the model pack located?

Oshyan

If your order has been processed and your key file sent to you (there are several still pending, we're working through registrations now), then you should see the model pack in your My Downloads area when logged-in.

- Oshyan

yossam

I purchased on day 1 and received my key within an hour. There is nothing showing in my downloads as of a couple of hours ago.

Oshyan

Ah, that would be why. You purchased before the new store system was in place, so you didn't have your purchase automatically recorded in it. We will be adding the "old" orders to the new system very soon (by end of the weekend). Your patience is appreciated as we plow through a higher volume of work here. :)

- Oshyan

yossam

No problem...............I know you are very busy. When you get to it.  ;)

SteveR

Oshyan, please ignore my post about not seeing thumbnails - I am being a muppet. It's fine. ::)

Oshyan

Glad to hear it Steve. Had to switch to Icon view mode? ;)

- Oshyan