Is it a bug?

Started by MakeurMARK, January 07, 2014, 02:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MakeurMARK

I'm running Terragen 3 on a Mac Pro 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, with 16GB of memory (4x1066 MHz DDR3). Operating system id Mavericks.

Whilst trying to learn this powerful app, I have noticed a few issues. I have experienced a few crashes, but the main issue I currently have is the lack of controls in the Node Network. It seems to freeze when I try to move, rotate or zoom. None of the above work. The only answer at the moment is to select View from the menu/node network. I'm assuming this opens a new window which then works as it should.
Occasionally the preview window takes it's time to refresh.

Is my Hardware setup causing these issues or are there bugs crawling inside the Mac version of Terragen?

Oshyan

These certainly don't sound like normal behavior. Do you have any problems with the 3D Preview?

- Oshyan

MakeurMARK

Hi Oshyan
Navigation in the 3D Preview window works just fine, however occasionally it is very slow to refresh (not render, refresh).

jo

Hi,

I have a vague idea I know what might be causing this and that thing is fixed for the next release. I'm doing more testing to see if I can find any similar issues.

Regards,

Jo

MakeurMARK

That sounds great Jo, Thanks!