Time travel?

Started by yossam, February 25, 2014, 03:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zairyn Arsyn

i fantasize about time travel all the time, like how i would go back the early/mid 1990s or late 80s, and what exactly i would be doing there.

maybe someday ill be ready.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

TheBadger

I would go back to when I was a pissed off melancholy teenager and tell my self to stop being an asshole. Also, I would tell my self to drop out of school work full time, and invest in certain stocks.... Also I would prevent 9/11... Also I would have kissed that girl that time at the park.
It has been eaten.

archonforest

I think so many people fantasies on this subject. :)
I think time travel is impossible as time itself is a not existing subject. There are changes in the physical universe that can be seen like the sun goes up and down repetitively or the winter keep coming back so that can be a measured and people can agree on this. Later the days were broke down to smaller units and there we go. Time is just an agreed upon system by the people on this planet. It was a good idea as it puts some more sanity and order into this place ;) 
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd