dream?

Started by archonforest, March 26, 2014, 12:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archonforest

Since I travel every day almost 2 hours on a bus I would like this:

Sittin on the bus with my whatever Nexus bla bla tablet and doing some TG rendering...etc on it. ;D

Imagine Terragen 3Go. 8)

What say u?
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

archonforest

TheBadger

TG on the go? This is too much TG for anyone! "  ;) "
;D
It has been eaten.

archonforest

Well I could utilize it on the bus just to learn stuff and experiment. Obviously render will be done on PC... :D

archonforest

Hmmm to much TG? Well yesterday I stopped on the street and started to stare the clouds. Some people were like wtf?

cyphyr

Get yourself a remote log in app and work on TG on your home pc via your tablet. It can be done, I have done it, even via a smart phone.
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Zairyn Arsyn

TG on gaming consoles, though Matt would have to make a couple instances of his self for that to happen.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

N-drju

Attila, enough is enough, the people are right... Why, just yesterday I walked past the park and thought "OMG these trees are so close too each other. Such a lousy work with object populator..." :P We better stop...

But what's wrong with watching the clouds? It's them who were wrong.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

archonforest

Yeah....remote log on could work ;)

N-djru pls ask the gardener if he can re-populate the trees for you ;D ;D I wonder what he will tell u :D

cyphyr

Quote from: N-drju on March 27, 2014, 04:55:29 AM
Attila, enough is enough, the people are right... Why, just yesterday I walked past the park and thought "OMG these trees are so close too each other. Such a lousy work with object populator..." :P We better stop...

But what's wrong with watching the clouds? It's them who were wrong.

I know what you mean. I was looking at a cloud scape yesterday and there was way too much fractal warp happening ... totally broke the believability :)
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Oshyan

Your tablet would catch fire trying to render. ;)

- Oshyan

archonforest

Hehe....
BTW these days u can have tablets with 4 cores...so eventually u can render. Just keep some ice blocks under it....but then your ball  will be froze down ???

Oshyan

If heat wouldn't be an issue, battery life certainly would. And if you need to be plugged in anyway, why bother with a tablet?

- Oshyan

archonforest

Well yes tablets are not up to the level for sure but as I said it is just a dream :D
I was just sittin on the bus and bored like hell when the picture came to my mind and shared the thought with the forum. ::)