XFrog freebies

Started by N-drju, June 02, 2014, 03:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N-drju

Another small batch of "liberated" XFrog models accessible. ;)
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Upon Infinity

And just like that...my day was made!  ;D

Rocknugraphics

N-drju

@ Chad - "Sleep, eat, populate - I'm fulfilled" right? ;D

@ Rocknugraphics - You can always find the link to their samples page on Planetside's main page. :) Here you go:
http://xfrog.com/category/samples.html
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Zairyn Arsyn

weird...

the new 3d samples are not listed as free.
and they are on the samples page
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

N-drju

You're right... ???

That's ridiculous, because just hours ago I've received their newsletter informing about free models - "our gift to you". ??? They frequently have some problems with their site... Probably misunderstanding.

archonforest

They were actually free as I downloaded them but next day when I also got their newsletter sayin "New free stuff are available" they were not free anymore ???
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Upon Infinity

I think the only fair thing to do at this point, is for N-drju to buy us all a round of vegetation after getting our hopes up.   ;)

N-drju

Yikes! :o

I defeatedly admit that this is the only solution. However I've lost too much money placing bets on yossam's teddies vs. zombies fight! Thank archonforest for rigging the bet! >:(