50 3D models for 34.95 $ instead of 1495.50 $

Started by Kadri, December 08, 2014, 04:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadri

Saw this on Facebook.I don't like this kind of sales but it is tempting.

"Download key will be emailed when the sales goal has been met.
If the sales goal is not reached by Dec 19 2014, ALL ORDERS WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL."

http://my3dtools.net/

PabloMack

Looks like they already have about 70% but only 11 more days to go. I guess the sale closes once they reach their sales goal so it will be too late if you wait until it is a sure thing (?).

Kadri

Not sure Pablo. But for that price it looks very very cheap.
There are some models there that do look much more expensive then the total price.

PabloMack

I just made the sales bar go up a hair. 250MB is not too bad. It won't even halfway fill up a CD.

TheBadger

.lwo only?  :-[

I would really like to get them. The warthog in particular would be useful to me pretty soon. Don't have LW and not prepared to deal with converting though.

Agree with Kadri that these look much more costly than they are charging.
It has been eaten.

yossam

All you have to do is run them thru Poseray, convert to .obj. You don't need Lightwave.  ;D

TheBadger

QuoteAll you have to do is run them thru Poseray

We really need an emotive smiley face thing where he is pulling his hair out.
There is no pose ray for me Yossam. This miracle software you all use is a different religion from mine, and it does not let in outsiders.  ;)
It has been eaten.

Kadri

Quote from: TheBadger on December 08, 2014, 09:12:44 PM
QuoteAll you have to do is run them thru Poseray

We really need an emotive smiley face thing where he is pulling his hair out.
There is no pose ray for me Yossam. This miracle software you all use is a different religion from mine, and it does not let in outsiders.  ;)

http://www.macping.com/top-10-windows-emulator-for-mac-that-will-allow-convenient-access-of-windows-applications-on-your-mac/

? :)

TheBadger

lol. Thanks, yeah I know about it. Thats way too much trouble Kadri. Way way way too much. I'll just go on feeling left out. As a mac user I am used to it and need it to feel important  ;D
It has been eaten.

Upon Infinity

Dune

Too bad I'm not into sci-fi. Otherwise I'd buy, no doubt.

otakar

The site is extremely slow-loading and is timing out on me. You sure this is not just a collection of models found elsewhere for free? :)

Kadri

Everything is possible on the net you know :)
But we had heard something since now if there was a suspicious thing probably.

Dune

So maybe it's a hoax! Often deals that seem too good to be true, aren't.