30 day trail of registered version?

Started by Superiorgamer, August 15, 2007, 10:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superiorgamer

Hey, On ashundar it said something about we could get a 30 day full version trail. Is it still possible and if so how?

Oshyan

I'm not aware of that ever being stated. It is not something we currently offer. The full version is essentially the same as the free version but without resolution, detail and population limits. So working with the free version you can see as well as should be necessary whether the product is suitable for your needs. The only thing you can't experiment with are the animation features.

- Oshyan

Superiorgamer

Oshyan

Ah, I can see how that might be confusing. It means that if you are intending to use it for commercial purposes already then you can test it for 30 days, after which you must either purchase or stop using it. Even though it is a "free" version, you may not continue to use it after that time if your use is of a commercial nature. So it is the same version everyone has access to, it's just that the license terms are different for commercial users.

- Oshyan

Superiorgamer

Well thanks man for clearing that up.  ;D Was just hoping to be able to render some nice stuff for abit but guess i'll have to buy it before I can do that. (Currently I only have the terragen .943 full)

feel free to lock this or what ever ;)