A Favour To Ask

Started by WAS, January 02, 2016, 05:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAS

Can someone render a project for me in a larger wallpaper like resolution? My friend who usually does mine has not been responding for awhile and I don't have funds even online/digital for a farm currently.

Most I can offer in return is Photoshop services or Web Development / Design.

Tangled-Universe

What's the resolution and scene like?

inkydigit

Echo TU... I am happy to help if possible...

yossam

Be glad to help..........................I need to really try out my new pooter.  ;D

WAS

Well it'll no doubt be at 800x450 due to limitations on my version but my resolution is 1360x760 (using larger display with only 720p) and quality bumped up. I think everything is set accordingly besides detail, AA, and resolution. I even spent a week just adding and removing things to try and optimize it cause I apparently suck at that...

You are also welcome to use any shader assets from the scene as bonus. I think I came up with some very pleasing rock.

archonforest

Wow lots of helpful dudes here :D This is very cool. I can help also if needed.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Tangled-Universe

If you feel comfortable with sharing it here and see who will render it out for you then you can upload your .tgd file here?

If not then you can send it to me and I can have a look.
You can find my e-mail address on my profile page here:
http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=97

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

WAS

sorry for not getting back. I'm having trouble with the project as I accidentally saved some changes that didn't work (so much so caused crashes) which lead to the computer freezing and making said changes permanent... So I'm having to re-invent part of the scene.

On a second note, with all the people that have offered to help... would anyone or maybe even multiple people just like to collaborate? If not rendering is fine. I do love learning from other peoples styles but there has been a lack of TGDs as of late. ;) If so I'll post it up here! Once I fix my booboo.

I only ask about collaboration cause I'd rather not post it up and having nothing come of it but downloads and get a little let down and not see what people can do.

Tangled-Universe

Sure, let's see if we can make something nice together, fun! :)

WAS

Here is a downsized preview with some contrast to brighten the dull lighting and get rid of some of the polygony-like artifacts from quality

archonforest

Looks very interesting. Cant wait to see the big render.
Is possible to download the tdg to see your set up?
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

WAS

I believe it's attached below the preview. I just removed lampposts bushes I made into tumble weed like bushes cause I wasn't sure I could share, and they are not good, at all (for tumbleweed).

Was hoping to add some terrain offsets to the clouds, have a bit wrapping around the column, but each attempt I made caused even the 5% render on the preview to take 10+ minutes so I could not patiently observe any changes.

Tangled-Universe

Thanks for uploading...I'm rendering a little doodle of this now...

WAS

Hope the file makes sense! I hear I do things backwards! xD