free mercedes-benz-amg-gt-s

Started by bobbystahr, January 18, 2016, 03:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

http://animium.com/2016/01/mercedes-benz-amg-gt-s-3d-model

you may have to register but it's a super complete model...will need running through pose ray I suspect.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Erwin0265

Awh gee,
I thought it was a real free Mercedes.................... ;D
Nice model all the same ;)
& Yeah, you do need to register but you don't have to use a 12-character password (as they suggest; I'm too old to remember anything past 6 characters) - my PW is just "really weak"........ (oh no, someone's gonna use my PW to download free models..........)
OK, who farted?

archonforest

I tried to get that model but even though i registered i never managed to log in. Then if I want to change my password i cant and the cycle goes in circles... >:(
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

fleetwood

Thanks, Bobby
I had some problems with the password setting myself but got in eventually. Think I had to go back to the original pwd they sent and then wait half an hour.
The AMG model is detailed but tedious to get the all textures configured properly. Eventually got a pretty good tgo, but never got the air ducts grills to render cleanly.

bobbystahr

Quote from: fleetwood on February 04, 2016, 08:38:14 AM
Thanks, Bobby
I had some problems with the password setting myself but got in eventually. Think I had to go back to the original pwd they sent and then wait half an hour.
The AMG model is detailed but tedious to get the all textures configured properly. Eventually got a pretty good tgo, but never got the air ducts grills to render cleanly.

You're welcome and I had the same problem...there's always/often something in dl's from there but if you sign up for them on facebook a fair bit of choice in stuff is available.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

Quote from: Erwin0265 on February 04, 2016, 07:32:01 AM
I'm too old to remember anything past 6 characters) - my PW is just "really weak"........ (oh no, someone's gonna use my PW to download free models..........)

LOL
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

luvsmuzik

Moved File Sharing Other Objects

Link worked today! :o