4D Opera

Started by Hetzen, August 10, 2016, 07:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Lamppost

Results like that just prove that sleep is over rated.

Nice one  :)
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

Hetzen

:) Cheers guys.

Here's another one with a little bit of tinkering.

[attachimg=1]

luvsmuzik

Okay, the first one I saw a skull like image.....and for sure in this one I see the silhouette of a head...or, I need new specs...nice stuff!

Dune

Added a strata shader? Very nice result and very not-TG.

Hetzen

Nope mostly blues on this messing around with the 4th dimension of a Perlin fractal.

[attachimg=1]

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on August 21, 2016, 05:33:49 AM
Added a strata shader? Very nice result and very not-TG.

Agree..loving this thread...eye candy deluxe
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

It has something of a car's bonnet. This would be great to print cars with, it would dazzle traffic even more.

ajcgi

These are very pretty. If they're 4D they should be really interesting in motion.

DocCharly65

Great!

Funny thing - When I first saw the miniature of the second one in the post, I immediately thought about a car, like Dune  :D

Hetzen

Hrm. Sort of interesting.

bobbystahr

pretty nice. Reminds me of last century when I made a project of animating every on of Imagine's procedural textures. Wish I still had all those but time dissolves all things and they were in a box lost in a move...suppose I could fire up the Amiga and look....kidding of course as they'd all need re-rendering.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

I've been staring at it like a transfixed zombie for hours........ interesting indeed.

zaxxon

As abstract Art these all work rather well, that they are done with TG's blue nodes makes them doubly remarkable.

Hetzen

That's very kind of all of you. Thank you.

I think I'm going to move on to something else now. :)