10 rocks

Started by bobbystahr, August 22, 2016, 07:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Coincidentally I was over at renderosity chatting with the bryster and slipped into my old domain Freestuff, and found these rocks. A collection of 10 which come nicely textured if you run theM pp2 through DAZ. .obj's are obviously included.
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/rock-collection/74084
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DannyG

Too bad ReRo screwed up the free section Bobby, this link leads to the main free section gallery which is full of nude Poser dolls, this is obviously not desirable. I am working with the Kristi to fix it. All the old sections of the free stuff area are scattered all around. Its a mess
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

bobbystahr

Quote from: Danny on September 19, 2016, 12:55:11 PM
Too bad ReRo screwed up the free section Bobby, this link leads to the main free section gallery which is full of nude Poser dolls, this is obviously not desirable. I am working with the Kristi to fix it. All the old sections of the free stuff area are scattered all around. Its a mess

It's worse than that, it's totally gone...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

DannyG

Quote from: bobbystahr on September 19, 2016, 01:32:06 PM
Quote from: Danny on September 19, 2016, 12:55:11 PM

It's worse than that, it's totally gone...

I think this is it Bobby --> Mossy Rocks for Poser
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/contributor/DOAServices
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

bobbystahr

Oddly enough I can't even find the GD files on MY system....dunno what the hey I was posting about.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New