‘Alien Isolation’ VR

Started by DannyG, November 23, 2016, 12:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Time to finish my XBoxOne Version... I didn't play for such a long time that I even don't remeber if I already have met the alien...  :o :o ;D

Must be unbelievable on a VR system! I've already ]}]{³\²³²/=)&  ( Censored by myself ;) ) in the pants in the 2D version

archonforest

Quote from: Danny on November 23, 2016, 12:31:03 PM
http://uploadvr.com/alien-isolation-vr-horror/

Holly cow! That is scary...
Remember my friend who was playing some Alien vs Predator game some time ago at night with turned of lights  :D He was just staring the screen in a tunnel looking the darkness listening the beeping sound of the scanner and waiting in fear whats gonna happen. Well his black cat saw the movements of the cord of the mouse and jumped up on the table from behind the monitor.... ;D my friend was screaming for about 5 min... forgot what happened with the cat... :D :D 

Hope F.E.A.R. will be also released on VR when time comes.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

DocCharly65

Good luck that my cat is so lazy...  ;D ;D ;D ;D  But the story of your friend... can't stop laughing! ;D ;D ;D ;D

archonforest

Yeah when u game too much....hehehe...

Still happens with me these days that if I walk alone upstairs I turn my body like you turn in Doom with the mouse....hehehe...weird...
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

DocCharly65

;D

Me too - but a bit different: I more and more often try to rotate inside photos in a not existing 3D surrounding with middle mousbutton.
Like in a TG 3D preview...  ;D

AP

There is no doubt that this game captured the authenticity of the original Alien film.

Kadri

Quote from: archonforest on November 28, 2016, 11:40:06 AM
Quote from: Danny on November 23, 2016, 12:31:03 PM
http://uploadvr.com/alien-isolation-vr-horror/

Holly cow! That is scary...
Remember my friend who was playing some Alien vs Predator game some time ago at night with turned of lights  :D He was just staring the screen in a tunnel looking the darkness listening the beeping sound of the scanner and waiting in fear whats gonna happen. Well his black cat saw the movements of the cord of the mouse and jumped up on the table from behind the monitor.... ;D my friend was screaming for about 5 min... forgot what happened with the cat... :D :D 

I have that game but can't play it  ::) ;D