Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

N-drju

Nice, lush, jungle-type foliage. Thank you. Especially that I did not know that page.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

bobbystahr

Quote from: N-drju on January 30, 2017, 02:08:53 PM
Nice, lush, jungle-type foliage. Thank you. Especially that I did not know that page.

Lots of free stuff there but also paid as in the bronze, silver gold  etc. models. You can upload and get credits towards the paid ones though so if you have high poly models you can/want to share that's also an option.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

You'd have to take it through Poseray and subdivide once to get the angles out, then it would be nicer for close up.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on January 31, 2017, 02:37:27 AM
You'd have to take it through Poseray and subdivide once to get the angles out, then it would be nicer for close up.

did you notice them in my render?, don't think I did.
just tried and there is no real geometry, just oval bent planes and 1 sub d turned it into a mess.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on January 31, 2017, 06:42:58 AM
Too bad.

indeed but O K for medium distance, and with all yours, Walli's and all the others that came out of the Lightning thread grasses I'm guessing I have enough variety for now. Wonder what ever happened to Jack (Lightning)after XFROG dropped the bomb on him. I always suspected he was from Montreal for some reason, he had a similarity to this pirate Gaetan character that was uploading to Rendo when I worked in Freestuff there.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New