Cart

Started by Beliss, February 19, 2017, 11:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beliss

Cart model obj & textures

archonforest

This is very nice. Tku for sharing it here. :)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

luvsmuzik

Great of you to share this! Thank you!

Rumburak

Thanks for sharing it.  :)

Hannes

Thanks a lot and welcome!!! Your first post is in the file sharing section. That's what I call generous!!

Dune

Thank you Beliss, that is a generous first post indeed (if you made it yourself  :P). I can't remember anyone doing such before. And welcome!

Kevin F

Beliss

Thank you all! I did everything myself using Terragen and 3DS Max. I used to use Terragen2 a lot back in the day (and this forum was a great help just so you know), but then I transitioned  to 3DS Max. Now I am giving Terragen4 a try and gladly share the models I have.

Stormlord

Thnk you for sharing your work

STORMLORD

fleetwood

bobbystahr

Welcome to the forum and you picked a nice way to introduce yourself. Nice render of the cart as well....thanks for the share.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

bobbystahr

Quote from: Beliss on February 20, 2017, 04:48:32 AM
Thank you all! I did everything myself using Terragen and 3DS Max. I used to use Terragen2 a lot back in the day (and this forum was a great help just so you know), but then I transitioned  to 3DS Max. Now I am giving Terragen4 a try and gladly share the models I have.

They do work quite well together and do things each other don't. I suspect there's a fair number of max users here...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

otakar

thanks, nice cart!