NWDA Welcome's René van Megen to New World Digital Art

Started by DannyG, July 16, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

NWDA is proud to announce its latest member Terragen & VFX Veteran René van Megen! Currently residing in Eijsden Netherlands, René enriched from studies in fine arts at the Academie Beeldende Kunsten in Maastricht, Netherlands has been using Terragen since the early days of Version 'Classic'. His masterful technical and artistic abilities with Terragen are virtually unmatched as shown by his many works on display in his Artstation Gallery - https://www.artstation.com/renevanmegen as well as his countless WIPs and experiments here at the forums. Join us and welcome René to NWDA!
http://www.nwdastore.com/
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Dune

mhaze

Hannes

Congratulations, René!!!!!
I like all your images and your great ideas, but especially this sea rock image is fantastic!!!!!!

Oshyan

Congrats to both Rene *and* NWDA. You're lucky to have each other. :D

- Oshyan

ajcgi

I was admiring that 2nd image on the train this morning I think. On Instagram if memory serves. Lots of attention to detail.

archonforest

Seems like I am the only one who does not understand this message.  ???
What does that mean he is a member now?
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

René

t0mr1ddle

bobbystahr

Welcome René....are you going to be selling presets/scene files? I could find nothing there.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Oshyan

archon, I take it to mean that - as with other "members" who have joined in the past - he will now be selling some of his resources, scenes, assets, etc. through NWDA. That's a great win for the Terragen community as I'm sure we could all learn a lot from some of the unique things he is doing. :)

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

Quote from: Oshyan on July 18, 2018, 08:14:51 PM
archon, I take it to mean that - as with other "members" who have joined in the past - he will now be selling some of his resources, scenes, assets, etc. through NWDA. That's a great win for the Terragen community as I'm sure we could all learn a lot from some of the unique things he is doing. :)

- Oshyan

hence my anxious query heh heh
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

archonforest

Quote from: Oshyan on July 18, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

- Oshyan

Ohh I see! This is great news for sure. Thx for the clarification Oshyan.  ;)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd