...And to All a Good Night!

Started by RichTwo, December 18, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichTwo

With some deliberation I humbly submit this a homage to the season.  Who knows - maybe the guiding celestial light for the ones who sojourned to see the newborn King came from a distant supernova, since the Biblical account purports that it remained visible for them in our Earthly skies.  And perhaps it was the once home star for some distant star system.  If so the view you see here would soon be gone, vaporized by the intense force of the stellar explosion.  There is no sure way we will ever know.

But we are here.  My hope for the years to come we learn to love and accept and live together, because our time here is precious and short.

However you may or may not celebrate or observe, I wish peace, love, and happiness for you all and those that are close to you - for the next year and those to come.
They're all wasted!

DocCharly65

Thanks for the wishes, same to you and congrats to that peaceful and beautiful render (though feeling quite brrrr... colllldddd...) :)

Dune

Hear, hear. My thanks too and wishing you the best for 2019. Lost of renders too. I'm glad we have the planet we have, but indeed, we should take better care of it. But man is selfish by definition (on the whole), so I'm reluctant to be positive.

bobbystahr

Beautiful sentiment and image Rich...my heart holds the same wish, but as Ulco says Hope runs thin of late...still, hopefully wishing you peace as well.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Oshyan

Beautifully said, Rich. I agree on all counts! And a nice, chilly, but still beautiful and somehow hopeful image in my view. :)

- Oshyan

RichTwo

Thanks to all the help you've given me.  I'm still learning, and I'll most likely call upon you again.  So much to learn!
They're all wasted!

Jo Kariboo

Very beautiful your picture. Thank you Rich and happy holidays to you and your family.

N-drju

Quote from: Rich2 on December 18, 2018, 10:47:55 PM
With some deliberation I humbly submit this a homage to the season.  Who knows - maybe the guiding celestial light for the ones who sojourned to see the newborn King came from a distant supernova, since the Biblical account purports that it remained visible for them in our Earthly skies.  And perhaps it was the once home star for some distant star system.  If so the view you see here would soon be gone, vaporized by the intense force of the stellar explosion.  There is no sure way we will ever know.

But we are here.  My hope for the years to come we learn to love and accept and live together, because our time here is precious and short.

However you may or may not celebrate or observe, I wish peace, love, and happiness for you all and those that are close to you - for the next year and those to come.

Beautifully said Rich. Thank you very much for kind and thoughtful wishes that I myself can also identify with. :) Merry Christmas!
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"