Martin's landscapes

Started by Martin, July 31, 2017, 01:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Quote from: Martin on March 16, 2019, 06:46:41 PM
I'm inactive here again.
I'm applying to the university to a 3d animation Masters degree, because I can't get the best jobs now. I'm focusing on that atm.

Good luck man
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

René

I like them all, but the 'new grass hills rocks c closeup' is fantastic.

Matt

I'm applying to the university to a 3d animation Masters degree, because I can't get the best jobs now. I'm focusing on that atm.

You will sail through it. If I recall correctly, you've said you've worked with other 3D programs over many years. Do you have an online portfolio we can look at?
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Martin

Quote from: Matt on March 17, 2019, 07:23:37 PM

You will sail through it. If I recall correctly, you've said you've worked with other 3D programs over many years. Do you have an online portfolio we can look at?

We'll see if I can get in, not been a student for almost a decade now. Makes things complicated when applying.

And yeah, artstation, far from a full portfolio, only recent stuff.
https://marton_antal.artstation.com/

bobbystahr

very impressive gallery.....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

pokoy

Quote from: Martin on March 17, 2019, 09:46:32 PM

We'll see if I can get in, not been a student for almost a decade now. Makes things complicated when applying.

Impressive portfolio, some really good visual candy ;)

archonforest

Szep munka! :D
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Martin

Quote from: archonforest on March 18, 2019, 03:07:29 PM

Szep munka! :D

jajj unexpected Magyar
XD
köszi!

sboerner

Holy smokes, what a gallery. Thanks for providing the link and good luck with the master's degree application.

Martin

Quote from: sboerner on March 18, 2019, 10:50:44 PM
Holy smokes, what a gallery. Thanks for providing the link and good luck with the master's degree application.

Thank you!

ajcgi

Martin, if you ever make it to England, there are plenty of places that would hire you based on your portfolio alone I'm sure.

Hannes

Just wow!!! Very impressive portfolio!

DocCharly65

I had a look some minutes ago, too. A very impressive gallery with great works!
Good luck, Martin!

Chinaski

Hello (was just passing by and saw the light)!

I love this thread! The experimentation aspect of it, and a large part of the resulting scenes. Keep up the nice work! ;)
You don't understand me ? That's normal, I don't speak english.

EdgeFx1

Quote from: Martin on August 21, 2017, 03:12:39 PMRedoing the Icecap. Didn't look realistic. Though that node-network...sigh it's getting complicated so It takes time.
is there anyway you can describe how you did the ice caps? or specifically how you get them to look as if ice was embedded into the rocks like that?