Terragen 4th of July Sale: up to 30% off!

Started by Matt, July 04, 2019, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

[attachimg=1]

Hey everyone,

We're celebrating summer with an epic sale on all versions of Terragen.

Subscriptions: Save 30% on your first billing period with any subscription to Terragen Creative or Terragen Professional. That's up to $104 off Terragen Professional and $41 off Creative.

To get 30% off your first subscription payment, visit our store with discount code J4SUB30.

If you prefer a non-subscription option you can save even more. The discount is 20%, saving you $140 off the price of Terragen 4 Professional and $70 off the price of Terragen 4 Creative.

For 20% off perpetual licenses, visit our store with discount code J4PERUPG20

If you already own a Perpetual license and need a Maintenance renewal, save 30% there as well. Just visit the Maintenance Renewal page on our website to review renewal instructions, then login to access your renewal or upgrade options. Make sure the discount code J4SUB30 is applied at checkout.

Last but not least, if you're upgrading a license, either from the Creative to Professional version, or from any prior version of Terragen (Classic, v2, or v3), you can also save 20% on the latest Terragen 4, including 1 year of Maintenance. Find out more about how to upgrade on the My Account page, and don't forget to register for a new account if you haven't accessed our website since 2016, when we published a new account and login system. Make sure the discount code J4PERUPG20 is applied at checkout to get 20% off upgrades.

Don't see the discounts?

These prices are only available to forum readers, newsletter subscribers and social media followers. You need to click the appropriate links above to access them, and cookies will need to be enabled.

If you're still having trouble you can manually enter one of the following codes for the appropriate discount at check-out:

For 30% off Subscriptions or Maintenance Renewals: J4SUB30

For 20% off Perpetual Licenses and Upgrades: J4PERUPG20

Happy Fourth of July!
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Matt

Thanks to Oshyan for setting this up and rendering that awesome image too!
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

KlausK

Thank you! This is nice - and definitely something worth thinking about...
How long does this offer stand? Just today (4th of July)?

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

DocCharly65

OK... this convinced me... ...wow how fast my mousebuttonclicktopurchasefinger sometimes can be... I assume it has it's own will... ;D

Is the "environmental" identical with the new professional key? I mean one main licence and 5 more PCs (or render nodes)? For upgrading one PC I understood the advice in the confirmation email but it's better to be sure that it works the same on all the 6 PCs before I change anything.

digitalguru

Dang, missed the boat on that one, renewed a couple of weeks ago.

Oshyan

Klaus, it's not just today. Indeterminate length at present, but you've got at least a week. :D

Doc, yes if you renewed maintenance on a Professional license, you still have 1 workstation and 5 render node licenses. :)

- Oshyan

KlausK

Hi Oshyan, your notice comes too late - I just bought it.  8) That offer was too good to let it pass...like DocCharlie described ;)
CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Oshyan

Hah, well thanks for the support! Enjoy. :)

- Oshyan

archonforest

I have 4.1 Creative. In order to get 4.3 or whatever is the latest I guess I need a Maintenance renewal? It is currently 89usd so the 30 percent come off from that price?
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Oshyan

archonforest

archonforest

One more question. If I get this upgrade now how can I make sure that at the end of the year my card wont be charged automatically again?

Oshyan

You can just cancel the maintenance subscription/renewal after you purchase. You'll still get your 1 year of maintenance. It just won't renew automatically after that.

- Oshyan

archonforest

Quote from: Oshyan on July 04, 2019, 04:41:40 PM
You can just cancel the maintenance subscription/renewal after you purchase. You'll still get your 1 year of maintenance. It just won't renew automatically after that.

- Oshyan

Great. I paid. Now i can patch trace too....yaay

sboerner

My current maintenance license is good for a few more months. If I use the sale to renew now, will it restart the clock (meaning it will expire a year from now) or add it to the end of the current license?