Afternoon sketching

Started by CredePendrel, August 06, 2019, 06:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CredePendrel

Some afternoon doodles between meetings. Some of the populations are the free bonus ones you get with a registered version of Terragen 4.

luvsmuzik

good grasp of distribution.....well done.  Look forward to future renders! :)

N-drju

As for "sketches" tier this is top-notch CredePendrel. More like "finals" if you ask me. :D I just love greenery...
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

DocCharly65

Some very nice ones! Somehow I like all of them especially because of the lightness and simplicity.

CredePendrel

Thank you all! It sure makes me feel good to hear I am on the right track with some of my Terragen works. I really am liking my registered version of Terragen, just cranking up the AA a bit is really making a difference (to me anyway).

Time to keep working!

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

Quote from: DocCharly65 on August 07, 2019, 05:04:45 AMSome very nice ones! Somehow I like all of them especially because of the lightness and simplicity.

Completely agree with this comment 8)
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

CredePendrel

Quote from: bobbystahr on August 07, 2019, 11:07:01 AM
Quote from: DocCharly65 on August 07, 2019, 05:04:45 AMSome very nice ones! Somehow I like all of them especially because of the lightness and simplicity.

Completely agree with this comment 8)

Thanks Bobby and archonforest!

I know it isn't very technical Terragen-wise (we all know my problems with that) but it definitely completed work I am proud of.