bobbystahr

Very nice man....looks quite hot there.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Quote from: bobbystahr on August 23, 2019, 01:22:44 AMVery nice man....looks quite hot there.
echo... (including the "like" :)

WAS

Oh I like this. Brightness does make it look hot, like a solar effect.

Tangled-Universe

Great terrain, I love it! Good composition too.
It definitely looks hot, but I have trouble reconciling that with the presence of low hanging clouds, usually associated with cool mornings.
I wonder what you are trying to expose for in this image? Sky? Surface?
The sky is white, which indicates over-exposure of the sky with the intention of exposing for the terrain. That's fine, but then the terrain's lighting would be more contrasty, with deeper/darker shadows. Now it looks like both are over-exposed and it makes it look flat'ish.

mhaze

Nice composition, it has a sense of impending catastrophe!  I too find it a bit washed out and flat.  Maybe increase in the contrast and add some contrasting colour, just a hint of pale blue?

bobbystahr

Quote from: Tangled-Universe on August 23, 2019, 04:22:05 AMGreat terrain, I love it! Good composition too.
It definitely looks hot, but I have trouble reconciling that with the presence of low hanging clouds, usually associated with cool mornings.
I wonder what you are trying to expose for in this image? Sky? Surface?
The sky is white, which indicates over-exposure of the sky with the intention of exposing for the terrain. That's fine, but then the terrain's lighting would be more contrasty, with deeper/darker shadows. Now it looks like both are over-exposed and it makes it look flat'ish.
well analyzed man
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist