bobbystahr

Just playin around, got a sky I really like....C&C is cool
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

N-drju

Yeah, the sky is really good, what did you use? Is that some voronoi noise up there?

Shadows could perhaps contrast less with the ground given the overcast. But I might be wrong without knowing the cloud depth and sun power.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

bobbystahr

Quote from: N-drju on September 02, 2019, 04:45:29 AMYeah, the sky is really good, what did you use? Is that some voronoi noise up there?

Shadows could perhaps contrast less with the ground given the overcast. But I might be wrong without knowing the cloud depth and sun power.
Thanks...I think it's V2 cloud, Voroni ridges for the cloud and there may be 2 layers, I'll have to check on that. And re:contrast, I think this is a bit under exposed. I meant to add some exposure tweaks to the camera and forgot till this minute. Just checked and it's a shared .tgc that I tweaked and only one cloud layer but 2 Density fractals chained, one voroni ridges and the other perlin ridges with the setup you see in the attachment in the next post. There seems no way to upload on edit anymore.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

here's that screen grab, and the clip Wispy Cirrus.tgc
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Oshyan

Nice, realistic result! 

- Oshyan

archonforest

Wow bobby this is very very good!
I would do a little tweaking. All trees have almost identical green color. A little variety would be good. Then some bush groups here and there. Perhaps a dead tree.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd